Cooker Help

Update called this guy in to have a look and he is saying it aint the fan element checked on his meter thingy and said no power going to element at all he reckons problem lies with the oven selector switch. I dnt understand how that could be as the fan switches on when selecting the oven but no warm air comes out?

Update called this guy in to have a look and he is saying it aint the fan element checked on his meter thingy and said no power going to element at all he reckons problem lies with the oven selector switch. I dnt understand how that could be as the fan switches on when selecting the oven but no warm air comes out?

Ask him for a quote to fix it - often appliance switches have multiple outputs so the fan power comes off a different terminal. You'll get your chips done faster ;)

He is me dad pal. He had a mutimeter and was checking all outputs etc. i thought he looked clueless lol but he been in business for 10 years. He said order the part and he will fix it. I ordered the grill element which i need to send back and the order this new one. Turning out to be a right pain!!!

Hi

I have recently purchased a new property :) and there is a cooker in there and I have no idea how to use it lol and I cant seem to find a manual on the Internet as well. The previous owner has no idea as he has never lived in property and has no manual as well

The name of the cooker is

Antony Worrall Thompson
Micromark
MM60106AWT

Anybody locate a manual for the cooker??

I took some pictures of the knobs that are in front of the cooker perhaps someone here might be able to explain what they mean

View attachment 74579

There are 4 main options here to select no idea what they are? Anybody tell me

View attachment 74580

This seems to be the timer i think

View attachment 74581

This seems to be one for the Gas Mark ?
Hi.

Could you please send me the photos of these buttons? I have the same oven but my lovely daughter decided to clean the oven front. And cleaned off the text!
I'm going to get some heat resistant paint and paint them back on myself. As I have been searching the entire internet for a replacement panel. Nobody has one.

Cooker3.jpg
Cooker2.jpg
Cooker1.jpg

Back