Cooker Help

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have recently purchased a new property :) and there is a cooker in there and I have no idea how to use it lol and I cant seem to find a manual on the Internet as well. The previous owner has no idea as he has never lived in property and has no manual as well

The name of the cooker is

Antony Worrall Thompson
Micromark
MM60106AWT

Anybody locate a manual for the cooker??

I took some pictures of the knobs that are in front of the cooker perhaps someone here might be able to explain what they mean

Cooker1.jpg

There are 4 main options here to select no idea what they are? Anybody tell me

Cooker2.jpg

This seems to be the timer i think

Cooker3.jpg

This seems to be one for the Gas Mark ?

Wiggly bit at the top is grill, three-leaf clover is fan :).

What do u mean by Fan? The fan in oven?

What about with the round circle with the wiggy?

It's a fan assisted oven with grill.

As a guess, going clockwise: Fan, more fan, grill, grill with fan.

Cheers mate

So to use the oven would i put on normal fan and change the gas mark? Would that work?

Probably this:

MicroMark-1.png

That's taken from a Coolzone one but they are part of the same group. You could give them a bell?

MicroMark-2.png

:)

feck me this thread has me in stitches! lol

i had the same issue...both with the cooker and the washing machine. you know how i solved it? got the wife to bloody cook and wash!! she seems to know it easy.

Remember to set the clock first or bugger all happens

The seal on my Antony Worrall Thompson blender went when I was making a protein shake. What a mess it made :(.

I'll never buy any goods endorsed by the poison gnome again.

feck me this thread has me in stitches! lol

i had the same issue...both with the cooker and the washing machine. you know how i solved it? got the wife to bloody cook and wash!! she seems to know it easy.

Lol missus is in NZ gone for 6 months left me on me tod hence me trying to figure it out haha

Back