Network Provider Contract renewal help?

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
My contract is commin up for renewal soon, im on flext 35 and my average bill is around £70.

Does anyone know ne hints and tips to get the best deal. I dont really want another phone just want line rental to drop

ello m8...seems tht u shud be given a good discount on ur line coz like ur bills are over the normal line rental itself...wen u com to upgrade they will give u a discount price, and u can use that to either get a new phone or knock sum money off ur line rental..either way its up to u.
thing is you dont have to agree to it straightaway, just tell them you want to think about it or something and call back like a day or so after and see if they can do anymore on their offer...chances are they might be able to, but being t-mobile and depending on the person ur speaking to, u mite not get anythign more out of them...
good luck tho!

Agreed.
Phone them up and ask for the pac code. You will be asked "what for". I always used to say I want to look around for a better deal. Always got put through to the peeps who's job it is not to let you go. I pay £10 for the flext 35. I have never taken an upgrade handset, because of this, you will receive the "loyalty discount".

Ok kool i'l do that, blartiartfast how long have you been with t-mobile? and how long did it take u to gt it down to a tenner??

About six years now. Went onto flex about 6 months after it was released. Think I was paying £15 to start with. After the 1st term tried my luck again and ended up at a tenner including VAT.

A few months back i rang them and told them i was leaving to go elsewhere because they wouldn't give me 12 month contract instead of 18 with the phone i wanted free. It was either 12months and £50 for phone or 18 months and free phone . Told them i wasn't having this i was cancelling as i found better deal at Orange. The girl on the end of the phone changed her mind gave me a 12 month contract with the phone i wanted free and also gave me the £50 a month package for £25 a month for the 12 months. Looking forward to see what my next deal will be like:banana:

as suggested above threaten them that ure leaving and they usually change their mind and give u a better deal. don't leave them and go on cash back deals as they are more hassle then its worth. stick with ure current contract but negotiate a better deal.

keep us posted on how u get on.

Back