contact lenses (fancy dress)

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been invited to a 30th birthday party, but it is fancy dress and i want a pair of contact lenses to look more different LOL

anyone know of any decent cheap websites that supply contact lenses that have vampire eyes, wolf eyes, animal eyes, i just want something scary looking.

wctter08.gif
Berzerkerl.jpg
tngremlin.jpg

Last edited:
H, I would not wear them if you don't wear lenses at the moment.

You will struggle to get them in, and once you have they will get on your tits as your eye will try and reject them. They will feel like boulders in yer eyes.

don't wear lenses at all, but i think i can understand what you mean, and they may irritate me, as my eyes are not used to them.

saying that though its not hard to get used to them. Freshlooks do a range of coloured contacts which i use, not sure if they do fancy ones but have a go. my eyesight is perfect (touch-wood) and i have worn cosmetci contact for over five years now. they do irritate initially but like i say it's fine after a while.

might i suggest you try wearing them before the party as well so that your eyes can get used to the feel of them rather than in the party and risk losing them. try this with just the coloured ones as they are cheaper than fancy ones and more readily available, any optician sells them and they will even give you samples to see if it is too uncomfortable.

Back