constant moaning yet again thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyboydfc

Banned
Reaction score
chances are this post will be removed mate as it's talking about cams which u aint allowed to do i dont think.

see PM

chances are this post will be removed mate as it's talking about cams which u aint allowed to do i dont think.

see PM

WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE FORUM RULES RULES ARE RULES WE ALL FOLLOW THEM SO WHY CANT YOU!!!!

Well for an instance all ur messages for pm me for boxes could be taken out of context and look like your trading for a start
how do we know your not the one selling boxes we dont do we any way the rules are set out for all members to follow from now on anything i deem out of line will be removed the policy im adopting is 0 tolerance

Well for an instance all ur messages for pm me for boxes could be taken out of context and look like your trading for a start
how do we know your not the one selling boxes we dont do we any way the rules are set out for all members to follow from now on anything i deem out of line will be removed the policy im adopting is 0 tolerance

All I am doing is going on word that what I am doing within the rules as told so by a moderator on this site

See THIS post for details

AND AT NO POINT HAVE I SAID PM ME FOR BOXES. I HAVE SAID PM ME FOR INFO ON BOXES OR PM ME FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO GET A DREAMBOX FOR £60

your quote from the post rat removed "V+

If you want a supplier, PM me for details.
"

v+ does that relate to illegal activity as this isnt owend by us the customer only the supplier namely being ***** m**** selling items owned by cc is a no no on this site full stop????

your quote from the post rat removed "V+

If you want a supplier, PM me for details.
"

v+ does that relate to illegal activity as this isnt owend by us the customer only the supplier namely being ***** m**** selling items owned by cc is a no no on this site full stop????

for all anyone can prove, I pmmed him a link to the V1rgin website to signup legitimately. the supplier doesnt mean the box has to be sold to the customer, it could very well be rented like V1rgin do

cmon guys i was only asking for help and got some ,lets not blow this up

cheers chronoman

for all anyone can prove, I pmmed him a link to the V1rgin website to signup legitimately. the supplier doesnt mean the box has to be sold to the customer, it could very well be rented like V1rgin do

well thats fine i aint going toget into an argument with you cause from your negative posts thats what your looking for like ive said in previous post 0 tolerance and i will be pushing admin to remove this troublesome section again

cmon guys i was only asking for help and got some ,lets not blow this up

cheers chronoman

well im glad i could help and will keep helping till the day im banned.

i'll try and keep tiffs with mods to PM now, makes me look like an argumentative w@nker on the forum.

well im glad i could help and will keep helping till the day im banned.

i'll try and keep tiffs with mods to PM now, makes me look like an argumentative w@nker on the forum.

once again why do you think ur going to get banned another argumentive comment

once again why do you think ur going to get banned another argumentive comment

I'll get banned if I help members out via PM if it is not allowed wouldnt I.

Last post from me in here, if we're gonna continue this it will be via PM/MSN (oh sh1t MSN is a brand name)

Last edited:
(oh sh1t MSN is a brand name)

once again a sarcistic dig at the rules laid out in front off you why do it?

you just look for an argument dont you

i'll pm admin that you cant understand the rules laid out and take it from there as you just dont seem to listen

once again a sarcistic dig at the rules laid out in front off you why do it?

you just look for an argument dont you

i'll pm admin that you cant understand the rules laid out and take it from there as you just dont seem to listen

well I'm sorry i did say my previous post would be my final one.

However,

I'm not the only person that thinks that the current rules of brand names and all the rest of it is farcical, although I seem to be one of the only ones coming out and stating it publicly. I'm speaking to many users on the world famous chat client that begins with an M and ends with an N that are thinking the same but just for some reason won't post about it.

Therefore I look like I'm the only one that disagrees.

PS: See PM :)

I know nothing about cable nor do I want to but if not mentioning brand names keeps the forum safe then I can't see a problem with peeps following simple rules, if you feel these rules are to harsh then dont let the door slam on your arse on the way out.

This comment is not aimed at anyone but to everyone as I have noticed a lot of this crap around the boards of late.

I know nothing about cable nor do I want to but if not mentioning brand names keeps the forum safe then I can't see a problem with peeps following simple rules, if you feel these rules are to harsh then dont let the door slam on your arse on the way out.

This comment is not aimed at anyone but to everyone as I have noticed a lot of this crap around the boards of late.

Mate its not the brand names that concern me most, its the fact that I'm now being told that I can't tell members to PM me for info (jimmyp) after being given the go ahead by Bronto

Thats whats pissing me off the most

Scott

EDIT: Keeping the forums safe? I don't understand how that one works with not mentioning a brand name.

Cable Forum Guide
NO KEYS.
NO TALKING ABOUT DEFRAUDING CABLE TV.
NO FILES THAT CONTAIN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.
NO MENTIONING CABLE COMPANIES. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< just for the members that cant read

bronto's post was
We used to jump on "post clockers" because all they were after was to get to 20 posts, download their fix and then feck off, I'm sure one more post in this instance could be overlooked in order to get PM's ;)

Nice one scottyboy :) nice to see people helping each other out within the rules ;)

you constantly try to test the system with words that are not allowed on the forum i dont see that in bronto's post. the key words in brontos post are " within the rules" you seem to want to break them all the time by mentioning not acceptable words

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back