Conor vs Khabib

I think I'll give it a watch, never really watched ufc but I've been told by one of the kids partner this is a must watch.

I just wonder if the leaping out the ring was pre planned ?. I'm sure it was just to get even more world wide coverage.
Let's face it, with CM attacking the coach then the Russian leaping out the ring I can see the UFC getting charged with copyright laws by the WWE and TLC copyrights.
I know
UFC tag team, or UFC: the last man standing, you heard it here first

I wont be staying up to watch one of these ufc things ever again, what a waste of sleeping time.

The Tony Ferguson v Anthony Pettis fight was much better.
I think the Russian should be banned, What CM has done outside the ring is nothing.

I have been away so hopefully going to watch the card this week. Khabib let his emotions get the better of him and marr a dominant win.
I don’t think he is ever going to be considered as one of the goat. I would like to see him fight Ferguson next but his future is uncertain after his actions in Vegas.

but his future is uncertain after his actions in Vegas.

From what I see, UFC seem to just police themselves so I'm sure they'll find a way to sweep it all under the carpet over the few weeks.

I reckon they'll slap a fine on him and the state will dish out a brief ban on fighting in Vegas, and then UFC will just take the show on the road instead.

Loads of huge stadiums and arenas outside of the USA will gladly host it.

Back