Congestion Charge?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just went through the congestion charge in London, whats the chances of me being pictured?

How much is the congestion charge and where do I pay?

when they want their money they will come and get it bud lol!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

100% chance, there's minimum of 4 cameras on each road into the zone. It's £8 and can be bought on cclondon

do the campers pick you up at the front or back, If its the front just tailgate so they cant see you regy! lol

do the campers pick you up at the front or back, If its the front just tailgate so they cant see you regy! lol

that wont work cos they can get you from several different angles plus whilst your in congestion zone your on camera 90% of the time.

Don't even think about not paying ASAP. They will get you and it won't be £8 then.

mate i would not even try and get away with it.

absolute no chance there is like 10000 cameras or something stupid (every road in or out is covered and they are going to make it bigger (nice one A lol))

mate i would not even try and get away with it.

absolute no chance there is like 10000 cameras or something stupid (every road in or out is covered and they are going to make it bigger (nice one A lol))

Ah got you, I wonder if these camersa can record speed too....Sort of like the avarage speed camera ones...

just a quick question

with congestion charges, is there or do you think there should be a discount or no charge for people disabled or registered a car on motability or blue badge registered? or is the charge for everyone.

I just went through the congestion charge in London, whats the chances of me being pictured?

How much is the congestion charge and where do I pay?

Congestion charge if you pay on the day is £8 .. if you pay the next day (up till midnight) you pay £10 .. if you don't and they have your number it's a £120 fine, their camera system is pretty sophisticated so they will have you 99.9% for sure

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/congestioncharging/6741.aspx

Back