CompTIA A+ exam practise

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can take the full course test just to see what I'd score on it?

Is there anywhere I can take the full course test just to see what I'd score on it?

I did the 5 day course about 6/7 years ago. Didn't do a thing after it, sat the 2 exams and passed. It was mainly about printers, which was weird imo.

What you're actually asking is, is there a dump available so I can practice the test ;)

certcollection.org should be able to help you with that.

the only thing difficult about Comptia exams is the questions are very badly worded or at least they were when i did them about 5 years ago.

Most questions on the A+ are common sense.

I remember one was dealing with a bad customer and the options were hang up, shout abuse at the customer, tell him you want to help but cant if he remains abusive and tell the customer he rang the wrong number.

Im not even joking these were actual answers to a question on the exam.

the only thing difficult about Comptia exams is the questions are very badly worded or at least they were when i did them about 5 years ago.

Most questions on the A+ are common sense.

I remember one was dealing with a bad customer and the options were hang up, shout abuse at the customer, tell him you want to help but cant if he remains abusive and tell the customer he rang the wrong number.

Im not even joking these were actual answers to a question on the exam.

I want to see a sample paper now :).

examcollection .com should be a help. pretty much questions straight from the tests. A+ is a breeze though, most of it is common sense (from an IT perspective) but the questions can trick you. the best tip is to not think what you would answer, think what the book would answer. there are plenty of questions that you could solve eaiser and faster but you have to choose the more convoluted way of doing it. My only grip on the A+ is that if you did half the stuff the exam teaches you in real live - you'd be fired.

examcollection .com should be a help. pretty much questions straight from the tests. A+ is a breeze though, most of it is common sense (from an IT perspective) but the questions can trick you. the best tip is to not think what you would answer, think what the book would answer. there are plenty of questions that you could solve eaiser and faster but you have to choose the more convoluted way of doing it. My only grip on the A+ is that if you did half the stuff the exam teaches you in real live - you'd be fired.

Thanks I couldn't remember the site I get the example tests from but that's it and all the questions in the example tests from that site where on the real exam.

Someone told me that exam collection does not have the questions that are in the actual exam anymore. Not sure if that's true.

Will have a looksee. I obtained the 901 and 902 course material in video format and will have a look through.

Thanks I couldn't remember the site I get the example tests from but that's it and all the questions in the example tests from that site where on the real exam.

Someone told me that exam collection does not have the questions that are in the actual exam anymore. Not sure if that's true.

Well, they do charge for "premium" test questions/answers - I haven't used the site since it was 100% free. The comments section is a good place to look to see if anyone has used the free tests and marked them as valid. Even if it isn't 100% exact, it will get you the concepts needed to pass.
could also try certblaster or examcompass.

They are the real questions from the exams but the exam setters are aware of this and often change the exams.

The site I provided has a host of “tests” and reviews from people. But tbh if you use dumps you’re going to be found out pretty quickly in the real world.

They are the real questions from the exams but the exam setters are aware of this and often change the exams.

The site I provided has a host of “tests” and reviews from people. But tbh if you use dumps you’re going to be found out pretty quickly in the real world.

certcollections seems to be down or very slow

certcollections seems to be down or very slow

I’m told it’s down. There is another site that’s similar somewhat of a clone so google the name and it should show up. But tbh A+ you should be able to pass with self study and common sense.

@fus10n if you want some courses, then PM me, I’ve got multiple ones CCNA - CCIE level NCDA stuff, and I think some VMWare stuff

Back