Compatable Ink Cartridges

DessertDog

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone knows but i have just read that epson are forcing companies to stop making compatables and the price is going to rise if they do continue cos they will have to pay epson some dosh
so try here for cheap carts while you can still get them

http://www.bestpriceink.co.uk/

hope it dont happen :(

choice stationary

With the original manufacturers fighting to regain their stranglehold on replacement printer cartridge supply by threatening legal action against manufacturers and suppliers of compatible cartridges, there are many competitors ‘selling off’ lower quality products to reduce stock holdings. Epson’s actions will force competitors out of the market, even some of the legitimate ones who cannot face the cost of defending themselves.

Choice Stationery has taken a long term view to ensure our status as a quality supplier. We have introduced now, the ThinkPlus cartridge, the first major patented innovation in inkjet cartridge construction since their conception.

This is the future of compatible cartridges, and although more expensive to produce than past products it still offers a huge cost saving against originals, for example 4 black and 4 colour ThinkPlus Epson 480 Cartridges cost just £19.99 compared to £129.52 for the Epson original cartridges**.

still cheaper than the originals

it's a damn shame.........Ink is well expensive enough as it is.

a couple of place's I get mine from have run out :(
think we need a Ink Hunt
who can find the cheapest compatibles
svp was doing 2 sets of R300 for just over £7 (not anymore) cheapest on svp now is £13 :(

I know 12 months back MP's were rumbling about the price fixing of printer ink think its about time they stepped in

Rat said:
a couple of place's I get mine from have run out :(
think we need a Ink Hunt
who can find the cheapest compatibles
svp was doing 2 sets of R300 for just over £7 (not anymore) cheapest on svp now is £13 :(
99p each on the site i posted Rat should work out about the same as you used to pay m8

cannot find anywhere cheaper for epsons

Last edited:
i pay £15 for 10 sets of ink for my epson C62 and £25 for 5 sets of ink for my epson R300

these are from a unit in Cheetham Hill.

Back