compaq armada 1700 drivers

him&her

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just put xp pro on to a (compaq armada 1700) but i see there is no sound when i go into device manager i can see the drivers for built in infrared device and video controller (vga comptible) and es1869 plug and play audiodrive (WDM) are not there so plz can some one help me with this problen or even send or post the drivers i need

thanks

i have just put xp pro on to a (compaq armada 1700) but i see there is no sound when i go into device manager i can see the drivers for built in infrared device and video controller (vga comptible) and es1869 plug and play audiodrive (WDM) are not there so plz can some one help me with this problen or even send or post the drivers i need

thanks

as far as I know mate that series of armada, there are no oficial xp drivers from compaq only goes up to win2k

do no what manuafacture made the sound chip and do you know the model number??

also compaq armarda 1700 has alot of diff models. do you have any more info on what model number you have as they may have different sound chips

thanks

thanks but tryed all then links with no joy the model number is 1700 6300/t/5000/d/0/1 if that helps we have had it working b4 on xp but as its my daughters laptop it needs a format and do not have the drivers for it

but thanks agin with all help

Back