Commando v14.3 Neutrino for DM500s

Hi, yes you will have to fta your cccam back on etc

And yes brilliant image many thanks to all involved!

Totally new to dreambox scene the last time i worked with images was dbox's...a few moons ago! Where do i put the cccam and do i need to create one from notepad and put my relevant info.

cheers

you would need to drop CCcam executable file into /var/bin/emu/ folder and drop CCcam.cfg file into /var/etc/ folder with your info in it. file names are case sensitive and must be exactly as shown or they wont show in menus. id upgrade from Commando 14.3 to Commando 14.4 first though.

Last edited:
you would need to drop CCcam executable file into /var/bin/emu/ folder and drop CCcam.cfg file into /var/etc/ folder with your info in it. file names are case sensitive and must be exactly as shown or they wont show in menus. id upgrade from Commando 14.3 to Commando 14.4 first though.

Cheers for the reply Lraizer! where do i get CCcam executable from and and where do i start it from menu? I have put my relevant info in notepad and saved it as CCcam.cfg and put it in /var/etc....is that right?

you could try a google search for the files you need. your.cfg file is in correct location.

What do i need to do in the network settings do i need to input in there to match up with my router?

cheers

What do i need to do in the network settings do i need to input in there to match up with my router?

cheers
im not sure about this image but most images have DHCP in network settings, just click that and it will sort all network settings out for you and give your box a ip address, providing your plugged into router!

Tried the DHCP to on and when i save and reboot its back to off. Have tried to search for network settings but getting mixed answers...driving me mad now!!

Tried the DHCP to on and when i save and reboot its back to off. Have tried to search for network settings but getting mixed answers...driving me mad now!!

dhcp is on as default in image install.
you are auto connected to your router and internet with correct settings without having to touch anything in network settings.
try changing settings back to dhcp and pressing the start/restart button, then press save settings as you come out of menu.
go back into network settings and press test network, making a note of box ip. type this ip into your web browser to check you have access to the box's web interface via your router.

You also would be better off flashing the newer version 14.4 on first before you go any further m8 :)

Yes that connects to box's web interface. Do i need to chmod my Line in fxp? Cant see where i am going wrong here!

Yes that connects to box's web interface. Do i need to chmod my Line in fxp? Cant see where i am going wrong here!

no, you dont really need to chmod anything in commando image. turning cam on in blue button sofcam menu auto chmods cam file for you and the .cfg file is read only so does not need to be chmod.
sounds like your box is connected ok, but id recommend installing the new C14.4 image and without changing anything, try to download the RT epg first to make sure your box is actually connecting to web correctly. then after cam install and start, check cam is showing as a running process in blue button system info menus. if it shows as running and epg is downloading ok then, id double check your adding your info is being correctly entered in .cfg as everything else is in place and working.

Back