Command & Conquer Kanes Wrath

woodchin

Inactive User
Reaction score
available now according to ABGX.net
Command.and.Conquer.3.Kanes.Wrath.PAL.XBOX360-RANT
h**p://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=6

Thanks mate, I didn't even know that this was due out, it's been quite a swell week for us 360 owners.

Ü ÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜ ÜÜ ÜÜÜÜ
ß²ß ÜÜßß ß±Ü ßÜ ß ßÜ Ü°ß ßßÜÜ Ü
ÜÜßßßÛßßÜ ÜßßßÛßßÜ ß ÜßßÛßßÜ ÜßßßßÛßßßÜÜ ß²ß
þ Üþß ÜÜ Û² Ü ßÜ ÝÛ² Ü ßÜ Û² Ü ßÜ Û² Þ ²Û ÜÜ ßþÜ þ þ
ß°Ü ßßß Û± ßÜ ßÜ ÝÛ± ßÜ ßÜ Û± ßÜ ßÜ Û± Þ ±Û ßßß ÜÜß
ÜÜßß²ßßßßß Û° ßßßßßÜ Û° ßßßß°ßßÛ°ßßßßßÜ ßÛ° °Û ßßßßß²ßß Ü±ß
þ ß Ü þ Û° ß ßÜ ÞÝþÛ° ß ÜÜßßÜ ßÜ ß ß ßÜß° þ °Û `high!HoA -
ß²ß ßß ßÜßÜÜÜÜßß ßÜÜßßßßßßßß ßß ß
ÜßÝ ÜÜ Ü ß Ü ÜÜ ÞßÜ
ßÛß° ßÛß²ßÝ - R - - A - - N - - T - Þß²ßÛß °ßÛß
ßÜÜß ÝÝ ÞÞ ßÜÜß
Þ Ý
Command.and.Conquer.3.Kanes.Wrath.PAL.XBOX360-RANT
Title..........: Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath
Publisher......: Electronic Arts
Genre..........: Strategy
Release Date...: 21/06/2008
Store Date.....: 26/06/2008
Region.........: PAL
Platform.......: XBOX360
Files..........: 71x100MB
Þ Ý
ÜßßÜ ÝÝ ÞÞ ÜßßÜ
ÜÛÜ° ÜÛܲÜÝÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÞܲÜÛÜ °ÜÛÜ
ßÜÝ ßß ß ß ßß ÞÜß
þÜ ...: ASCii by `high24[7 @ HighOnASCii 2007:... Üþ
ßÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜß
þ þ

Definately out. Was released late last night.

is there a compatable mouse for 360 yet? i really do like the C&C collection on pc but playing on 360 the first one i was disapointed and found hard to play really

is there a compatable mouse for 360 yet? i really do like the C&C collection on pc but playing on 360 the first one i was disapointed and found hard to play really

I know what you mean mate, mouse support would be great in C&C, there is an adapter gizmo but I think it's a bit on the expensive side, around 50 quid, here's the link.

hxxp://www.xfps360pro.com/

Has anyone tried one of these?

I've not play any C&C games since the 1st one appeared on the PC way back in the 90's :)

Are they basically still the same or have they revamped them so much that their unrecognisable?

Full mouse and keyboard support for the 360 would be superb, nothing can beat them for accuracy in FPS.

I've not play any C&C games since the 1st one appeared on the PC way back in the 90's :)

Are they basically still the same or have they revamped them so much that their unrecognisable?

Full mouse and keyboard support for the 360 would be superb, nothing can beat them for accuracy in FPS.

Yeah, I remember the first one, this is the same thing, Global Defense Initiative Versus The Brotherhood Of Nod. They even got the same actor that played Kane (leader of the Brotherhood) from the first game. This game is a stand alone expansion pack for C&C Tiberium Wars that came out a while back. You might as well grab it Witchy and check it out.

I think after the first C&C they went on a different path with Red Alert all Soviets Vs Allies, I prefer GDi Vs BON, glad they went back to it.

yep i also cant find on any of the news groups. any idea which one its posted on

You sure? ...I'm sure the very last time I saw you on xboxlive you were logged in as playing command and conquer tiberium wars mate ;)

Back