Coming from iptv to cable

mas05

Reaction score
Hay guys I've not been on cable for many years.

The last time I was it was all eurovox and silver samsung boxes, I've been using a mag box iptv but I'm now in a cable area.

So what's the score these days? Pick a box and put image on it! Or do you still need to buy a sub.

Any advice on what is the way now and box to get.

Cheers.

Hay guys I've not been on cable for many years.

The last time I was it was all eurovox and silver samsung boxes, I've been using a mag box iptv but I'm now in a cable area.

So what's the score these days? Pick a box and put image on it! Or do you still need to buy a sub.

Any advice on what is the way now and box to get.

Cheers.
yes m8 the Zgemma H2H or Zgemma H5.2TC m8 are ok I have the Zgemma H2H box for cable yes you need a sub no Sky Sports HD channels are on bt Sports HD is ok

I wouldn't really bother going back to cable if you have IPTV. Channels are getting binned. Ping me if you want a box, i've got a few laying around.

I wouldn't really bother going back to cable if you have IPTV. Channels are getting binned. Ping me if you want a box, i've got a few laying around.
Is a box required or running the smartiptv app on a smart tv is enough? Thanks

Been offered yearly sub for £60. Is that average price these days?

Cable is meant to go dark soon, if it will happen who knows. IPTV was meant to be the alternative but that is starting to be dodgy.

Something else will come out at some point

Cable is meant to go dark soon, if it will happen who knows. IPTV was meant to be the alternative but that is starting to be dodgy.

Something else will come out at some point

IPTV isn’t dodgy. Some of the people running services are dodgy, or perhaps unknowledgeable or greedy is a more accurate statement.

im with one that works sweet, 30 quid a year. ive got 3 different subs got 2 for free when there was a rare problem

Back