Come on United!!! 1-0

u think loserpool gone win no chance Man Utd much better we have quality all over pitch Rio Ferdinand is the best CB in world i think JT is a bit over rated and Rio is well better then him as he showed against Liverpool on Sat. Man u have as good a chance as anyone no one is really setting the stage alight in Europe we have magicians in Ronald, Rooney, Scholes, THE LEGEND GIGGS and of course SAHA.

Bring it on!

Lyon are also excellent forgot to mention i expect them to be in the semis.

Man u are better then liverpool the league table doesn't lie Rafa i admit is excellent in europe and i wish liverpool all the best in Europe but to progress further the quarter final will be an over achievement to say the least. Remember when you wont in 2004/5 prior to winning Gerrard even didn't have belief of winning it when he was interviewed.

This week i wish all the British teams do well excluding the Russians (Chavs)

:ASSFLASH:
Yes, definately banged his head!

Who was the better side on Saturday?...

True, Liverpool have yet to be able to finish teams off in the Premiership at the moment, especially when dominating games the way we have many times this season especially against the likes of Man Ure.

But in the Champions League, we have as good a chance as anyone.

Walk On...

only after todays game can we take this further. Liverpool can't finish games of as they lack ability Gerrard is in the top 3 central mid-fielders in world why play him out of position. Sissoko is the new Viaera Alsonso is a wondeful passer Kuyt is strong but isn't a predator in front of goal if you scousers can buy David Villa then you have one of the best strikers in world then you will challange for PL.

Good luck tonight.

Man u are better then Liverpool overall Saha, Rooney and Ronaldo much better then your attackers.

@ronaldo - why have you got a picture of george micheal as your avator ??
oh, its ok i just figured it out, with your knowledge of football as well, you are really a girl:Laugh:
liverpool and chelsea through to quarter finals, lets hope the other 2 can do it tonight and justify the premiership having 4 teams in europe.

u lot need to look at the stats United are far better then Liverpool. Although i must say Liverpool are a differnet team in Europe well organised. In my opinion the CL is now open any one can win from 5 team

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. AC Milan
4. Valencia
5. Chavs

Munich lack quality in attack.
Roma good but not good enough
PSV well against arsenal they rode their luck.

Most teams would want PSV NEXT!!!

I must say i was biased sorry if i upset you lot!: big crow

u lot need to look at the stats United are far better then Liverpool. Although i must say Liverpool are a differnet team in Europe well organised. In my opinion the CL is now open any one can win from 5 team

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. AC Milan
4. Valencia
5. Chavs

Munich lack quality in attack.
Roma good but not good enough
PSV well against arsenal they rode their luck.

Most teams would want PSV NEXT!!!

I must say i was biased sorry if i upset you lot!: big crow
what stats r they
5 european cups to ur 2??

ok lets look

or

manutd

League Div 1 Champions:
1908, 1911, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1965, 1967
Premiership Winners:
1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 = 15

FA Cup Winners:
1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004 = 11

League Cup Winners:

European Cup Winners:
1968, 1999

Inter-Continental Cup Winners:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

liverpool

The League div 1

1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90 = 18

FA Cup winners

1964-65, 1973-74, 1985-86, 1988-89, 1991-92, 2000-01, 2005-06 = 7

League Cup/Milk Cup/Coca Cola Cup/Worthington Cup

1980-81, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1994-95, 2000-01, 2002-03 = 7

European Cup Winners

1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005 = 5

European Super Cup

1977, 2001, 2005 = 3

even better stats

Last edited:
talk about recent domestic trophies we have dominated full stop. U fluked it in Istanbul Man U is the best.

Player for player we are better.

VAN D S V Reina............i would def take VDS
Nevile v Finnan............no competition
Rio v Carragh................Rio is best CB in world Carragh is very good but lacs pace
Vidic v Agger...........you who i would rather have
Evra v Riise..........Evra is better overall Risse better attacker but Evra is AC replica
Ronaldo v Gerrard.....Ronaldo leaves him for shit
Scholes v Alonso... Scholes is class even you know that look at England
Carrick v Sissoko....very similar in rating although different types of players
Giggs v Gonzales....No competion simply the best LM player
Rooney v Bellamy...Hahahahaha
Saha v Kuyt Saha any day

So go look at your team.

Gerrard is good but i rated players on their position i didn't rate him as a CM i rated him as a right winger which is where he plays. If Gerrard was in middle then he is better theN Carrick.

What you think!!!

talk about recent domestic trophies we have dominated full stop. U fluked it in Istanbul Man U is the best.

Player for player we are better.

VAN D S V Reina............i would def take VDS
Nevile v Finnan............no competition
Rio v Carragh................Rio is best CB in world Carragh is very good but lacs pace
Vidic v Agger...........you who i would rather have
Evra v Riise..........Evra is better overall Risse better attacker but Evra is AC replica
Ronaldo v Gerrard.....Ronaldo leaves him for shit
Scholes v Alonso... Scholes is class even you know that look at England
Carrick v Sissoko....very similar in rating although different types of players
Giggs v Gonzales....No competion simply the best LM player
Rooney v Bellamy...Hahahahaha
Saha v Kuyt Saha any day

So go look at your team.

Gerrard is good but i rated players on their position i didn't rate him as a CM i rated him as a right winger which is where he plays. If Gerrard was in middle then he is better theN Carrick.

What you think!!!

oh thats right i am sorry football didnt start till 1993

u where the one who mentioned stats and because i wiped the floor with u on stats u now change it for teams

ok lets look

VAN D S V Reina............i would def take VDS bullshit
Nevile v Finnan............no competition i agree nevile is finsished
Rio v Carragh................Rio is best CB in world Carragh is very good but lacs pace fook off all rio does is get high and miss appointments
Vidic v Agger...........you who i would rather have me aggar
Evra v Riise..........Evra is better overall Risse better attacker but Evra is AC replica evra is shite
Ronaldo v Gerrard.....Ronaldo leaves him for shit as a winger maybe but as an overall player he cannot lace gerrards boots
Scholes v Alonso... Scholes is class even you know that look at England scholes is a dirty bastard
Carrick v Sissoko....very similar in rating although different types of players u got screwed when u bought carrick lol
Giggs v Gonzales....No competion simply the best LM player giggs is finished gonzales is only begining
Rooney v Bellamy...Hahahahaha got to agree with u bellamy is shite
Saha v Kuyt Saha any day saha yes makes me laugh as well but for work rate kuyt leaves him

Last edited:

lol.
fluked it.
what a ignorant piece of wording to post or even say.
that was one hell of a fight back....play till the end.
isnt that in the man utd strategy i think i remember a euro cup final with munich comeback fluk was it ,certainly not even i agree.
but when you win trophies that adds to your acheivements,and we have acheived a lot more than you.
so stats rule the roost sorry mate but when you have silver wear like us bring it on ..............fook me we need the premiership tho big time.

Have you ever won the premiership nonononnononoooooooo
its a fookin good job we havent
fook u would be miles behind we will get there dont u worry m8 then u will be on ur arse cos the manager u have now is close to retireing
and u wont get one to replace him

let it go dave, he (or is it she ) can only see through those manc coloured specticles.
maybe we will turn em over this season yet. how sweet would that be !

let it go dave, he (or is it she ) can only see through those manc coloured specticles.
maybe we will turn em over this season yet. how sweet would that be !
i can win m8
all the manu suporters think that manchester utd was formed in 1993 WHY
because that is when they started winning things

yes i may be biased but i have reason
manu won the euro cup in 67 i think it was and mat busby got knighted (should have been nuttered)lol
then again ferggy won the cup and got knited( should have been nutered)

but when the best manager won it BOB PAISLEY what did he get

fook all

so ppl not man u fans that r biased as our friend go to http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SirBobPaisley/

and vote to Posthumously award Bob Paisley a knighthood

Last edited:
all true mate , i know.

just voted for bob, one of the very best !

Just dont let those manc ba***rds grind you down

I agree, too many of these so called Man Ure fans only think the league started when it changed it's name to the Premiership.

Come back when you've won 18 CHAMPIONSHIPS and 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
(Thats right - It was called the European Cup before the Champions League!)

Walk On...

Well if it weren't for Sir Matt Busby English clubs wouldn't have been in the European cup Sir Matt set it up look at the history. We won the European cup before you lot. Anyway thats history who has a better record over the last decade?

U lot think your going to win Champions league dream on flukes only happen occasionally you were lucky in Istanbul. When your captain was saying realistically we can't win yeah i am on about Stevie G. We got double over you lot this season in league. Your team can't win the league you need consistency you lack that.

Davidh you can only kid yourself Man Utd are better and will alway remain better then Loserpool.

Liverpool lack class.

Having one of the best Central midfielder in the world doesn't mean you have a world class team. Oh and now you think you have the best center back in the world in Jamie Carr well he ain't good enough to tie Rio's or Vidic shoe laces. Fact is we have class in our team.

: colors1

If carra is no good how come liverpool have the best defensive record in the league ? What is it something like 4 goals scored against them at anfield ??

Ronaldo is Gay lmfao

_http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-06/15/content_617612.htm

_http://www.cristianoronaldoforum.com/showthread.php?t=4000

RRPMSL X 100000000000000000000 what a Faggot

"Oh and now you think you have the best center back in the world in Jamie Carr well he ain't good enough to tie Rio's or Vidic shoe laces. Fact is we have class in our team."

NOw thats complete boll****!

If carra is no good how come liverpool have the best defensive record in the league ? What is it something like 4 goals scored against them at anfield ??

Best defensive record in league your sadly mistaken losepool has conceded 20 goals in leage we have conceded 19 as have the Russians.

Plastic liverpool fan look at the stats/

Back