Collection of 8000+ publicly available IPTV channels from all over the world.

One of the largest i have come across yet.
I have just added everything to a text doc, if i would be making M3U files from this my beard will be 2 feet longer when im finished.
There is every country i can imagine in this and all working.

In document there is list of countries. Beside it is number of channels for that country and URL.
Select country you want and create M3U file.
There is to many countries to mention.
🙂

Attachments

• streams from all over the world.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Getting a stress test server at end of week hopefully. Looking bandwidth limits.
This one here has been running for weeks now, appleTV content and netflix content with other goodies. Good to run in jedi with your line.
Add into bouquets to service you have. Or run good player.
GSE not bad.
MPEGTS with user/pass
🙂

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

there is a few posts here that says i dont have permission to see this so i dont know if im missing anything could someone tell me how to make the .txt file into what i need to watch it

cheers

got it sorted. thank you very much

Last edited:
do i have to pay if i want to see these codes. some of the posts say that i dont have permission to see it

do i have to pay if i want to see these codes. some of the posts say that i dont have permission to see it
You should not have to pay mate, no one has to pay. If members put a bit of effort into forum they can see in codes. Effort as in..... 5 sensible posts, usually when they are sensible some will give a “like” then 24 hours later they can download file.
I dont see why you should not be seeing in codes mate, maybe ask admin to have a look at your account.
There is premium membership that does access to another part of forum, along with that premium membership “it does support” this site and costs that come along with it.

I personally DO NOT code things for people to pay for premium, i code things to stop spiders picking them up and guests just stopping by and grabbing and running.

You should not have to pay mate, no one has to pay. If members put a bit of effort into forum they can see in codes. Effort as in..... 5 sensible posts, usually when they are sensible some will give a “like” then 24 hours later they can download file.
I dont see why you should not be seeing in codes mate, maybe ask admin to have a look at your account.
There is premium membership that does access to another part of forum, along with that premium membership “it does support” this site and costs that come along with it.

I personally DO NOT code things for people to pay for premium, i code things to stop spiders picking them up and guests just stopping by and grabbing and running.

there are some other stuff im not allowed to see either, there might be a rant brewing up lol

Im not sure who is an admin or not should i tag someone from admin to have a look? am not sure who to ask hopefully one will see this and have a look at me account

this is my problem..

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2020-02-21_065527_www.digitalworldz.co.uk.png
    Opera Snapshot_2020-02-21_065527_www.digitalworldz.co.uk.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
Back