coffeeshops in amsterdam

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Am off to the dam again at the end of May. Been a few times now and have a great time every time. We all enjoy a good smoke but I forget everytime the names of the best coffeeshops and where they are. This is usually down to me forgetting my own name while I am there! haha! Does any 1 kno any decent ones or have any advice on best places etc? Cud do with a map of city centre as well, then a cud mark on before a go- at least that would give me a chance of locating any of them!
cheers
:Smokin:

The Grey Area...Back of the Dam square...won loads of awards for its Skunk...

But only opens in the afternoon till about 10 in the evening....Very Small...can only get about 10 people in there...but its the best gear in Amsterdam Trust me!!

Joe

Look for Coffeeshop 36!!

If your coming from the train station, turn left and walk past the grasshoppper on the corner entering the red light district, at the end of the walkway, go left again and on your left side about 50-75yards, there she is!!!

Real nice White Widow in there fella, good music aswell!!!!

Look for Coffeeshop 36!!

36 is an excellent place, spent a lot of time in there!

I like sitting outside Susies Saloon, near the RLD - Ricks Coffeeshop is next door for treats, but everyone sits outside.

M8 do a search

Remb this being posted b4, anyway u need to visit the banana bar!

M8 do a search

Remb this being posted b4, anyway u need to visit the banana bar!

lol i have hazy memories of the banana bar but i do remember they were mingers. When we went what we did was each coffee shop we visited 1 person bought a bag of the smallest qunatity........that way you get to try some variety.............

Last edited:
There are websites out there which give you good descriptions of each shop(eg.if they sell alcohol,what type of crowd/music etc.)They also tell you how to find them. Hope this helps.Happy smoking!!

thats sounds like a good plan 2 just buy a bit in each shop instead. Am always buying 20 euro bags!

barneys with out doubt the best green in dam more cup winners then anyway else or maybe damkreig also for buddha strains and so on

lol i have hazy memories of the banana bar but i do remember they were mingers. When we went what we did was each coffee shop we visited 1 person bought a bag of the smallest qunatity........that way you get to try some variety.............

It was their unique way of writing a post card that i still remb!

The Dam coffee shops

Check out LOST IN AMSTERDAM. Its not far from train station but opposite side to RLD. Major chilled and flippin georgous bar staff!! We stayed in DELTA HOTEL last time. It was bit rough but cheap.

I found that after a few joints....anywhere was acceptable...very few places are so bad that you could say avoid completely.

Back