Codes for eurovox 5000 pvr

geek84

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I have a eurovox pvr ex5000 box, which I bought about 2 years ago. All the channels got scrambled a few weeks ago - I live in the West Midlands.

Is anybody aware of the new codes that need to be put in for the channels to get unscrambled?

Thanks in advance for your response.

try this code.

075virginmedia£60amonthforallchannels045932233

practically all of britain is down mate and i can't see anything else changing in the near future.

Hi Folks

I have a eurovox pvr ex5000 box, which I bought about 2 years ago. All the channels got scrambled a few weeks ago - I live in the West Midlands.

Is anybody aware of the new codes that need to be put in for the channels to get unscrambled?

wow nice first post pure leecher

wow nice first post pure leecher

WOW Friendly bunch :proud:

Hi Folks

Your location has gone over to Nagra 3, so your eurovox will no longer work.

Have a look into starview 6 or Kryptview A780.

Last edited:
Good Morning

How can you tell that my area has gone over to nagra3? Does that mean my eurovox is useless now? Can't I insert some sort of card to unscramble the lost channels? The reason I am asking is that I got a card to insert in my virgin box a few weeks ago?

Finally, if the card is not a solution, do I need to buy another cable box? Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your response?

Yes your area has more than likely gone to nagra 3, if you read the nagra 3 threads in here and the kyrptview a780 threads you will be able to make a more informed decision on what you want to do.

Hi Folks

Does anybody know the new codes to put in the eurovox boxes? Or, do I need to buy a new box such as starview? I live in the West Midlands.

Many Thanks

Hi Folks

Does anybody know the new codes to put in the eurovox boxes? Or, do I need to buy a new box such as starview? I live in the West Midlands.

Many Thanks

Um, what part are you finding hard to understand?

YOUR BOX IS DEAD. YOUR AREA IS NAGRA3. THERE ARE NO 'CODES' TO FIX IT.

and you now need to do some reading matey

Hi Folks

Many Thanks

I see your asking multiple questions in another forum regarding codes of your eurobox

its quite simple mate... Invest in a new cable box.. sV or KV box which is free anyway considering that the server requires no monthly subs and its all part of the price when you buy the box.

Or

Google for the sat side and invest in a linux box.

lmao

:Clap:

Last edited:
Back