COD 4 Veteran

maddogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been doing single player campaign on this on veteran and it is bloody difficult. I am currently on the war room level in Act 3 where there is the time limit. There are several checkpoints you have to reach in a certain time or save doesn't activate meaning if you die its back to the start. The last part of the game on the plane is apparantly even harder.:Kickassro

Anybody completed this on veteran?

i have m8 its well harsh the plane bit took me a weekend solid just to get it right my only tip is at the end when you kill everyone theres a man with a hostage use a head shot as if you shoot him in the leg it comes up with "winneres only use headshots" or summat and makes you do it again also the time limit slows right down at the end alowing you to get the head shot :)

I have been doing single player campaign on this on veteran and it is bloody difficult. I am currently on the war room level in Act 3 where there is the time limit. There are several checkpoints you have to reach in a certain time or save doesn't activate meaning if you die its back to the start.

Anybody completed this on veteran?

"No fighting in the War Room" :)

It's a bastard on Veteran.

Have you managed any of the checkpoints yet?

I spent days and days on that level. I eventually done it after lots of trial and error and basically RUSHING, if you play it tactfully then you'll be too slow and won't trigger the checkpoints, you've got to keep moving forward as impossible as it seems.

Have a look on Youtube for some walkthroughs, they should help you.

"No fighting in the War Room" :)

It's a bastard on Veteran.

Have you managed any of the checkpoints yet?

I spent days and days on that level. I eventually done it after lots of trial and error and basically RUSHING, if you play it tactfully then you'll be too slow and won't trigger the checkpoints, you've got to keep moving forward as impossible as it seems.

Have a look on Youtube for some walkthroughs, they should help you.

I have got to the point where you have to go left or right down the corridor just before you get to the door that slowly opens. Got the checkpoint here but can't seem to get to the door in 3 mins or over.

Gotta admit it is strange to play a game thats difficult. The part where you have to carry the captain took me a few days too.

Back