cloudibox 2 help

a1gunner

DW Member +
Reaction score
anybody know where i can get a backup image with all the usual plugins for this box

Although its place of vu+solo2 and Cloud Ibox is not clone of solo2 . plz dont post further but for ur help i give u
check ur pm

Technicaly its a VU solo....And not a solo1 or a solo2,because its more devolepd then the solo1 and not so developed as the solo2,it has CPU speed around 500 Mhz (the V3 will have 750Mhz) and the memory is 256/512MB....And works with genuine software VU Solo...cost around 60 dollars...The V3 with 2 sat Tuners will cost 85 dollars....Hmmm....interresting....

Attachments

• icloud.jpg
    icloud.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 16
Thread moved here for better coverage.
@a1gunner

Did you find out if the s6000HD images work ok on the icloud 2

Technically its the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ferret,i just orderd one of them from China (Icloud Box V3),as soon as they arive will report,but Ferret,the price,the fact that they come with dual tuner,more speed and memory then a DM800HDse and that there software is developd so much allready,and they cost only 85 dollars!!They deserve respect,i orderd one!;-)

@Ferret,i just orderd one of them from China (Icloud Box V3),as soon as they arive will report,but Ferret,the price,the fact that they come with dual tuner,more speed and memory then a DM800HDse and that there software is developd so much allready,and they cost only 85 dollars!!They deserve respect,i orderd one!;-)

Obliviously those will take Duo images though the 2 boxes mentioned here take solo images.

Good price that though.

Thread moved here for better coverage.
@a1gunner

Did you find out if the s6000HD images work ok on the icloud 2

Technically its the same thing.
yes bud thanks for your help

sadly your getting bum advice here mate.

The Icloud 2 is a clone of the maxdigital xp1000 / octagon sf8 HD, not the Vu+ solo and it does not use Vu+ images.
The Icloud 2plus and Icloud 3 is a clone of the xpeed lx2 which it self is a OEM version of the Venton HDX range, again not a Vu+.

sadly your getting bum advice here mate.

The Icloud 2 is a clone of the maxdigital xp1000 / octagon sf8 HD, not the Vu+ solo and it does not use Vu+ images.
The Icloud 2plus and Icloud 3 is a clone of the xpeed lx2 which it self is a OEM version of the Venton HDX range, again not a Vu+.

The cloudibox 2 its a solo clone alright. Got one sat right here it takes solo images

The iclould 2 your on about is a different box and not to be confused with a cloudibox 2 as the thread is titled. Maybe my abbreviation caused your confusion.

The confusion on your part is the icloud bit.

Here is the cloudibox 2 in action

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back