close to banning season again lol

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
wonder how many xbox360 will get knocked off this time, mine hasnt been on live for about 14months now if the results are good will consider going back.
hope the new lt firmware is good and all you peeps dont get banned.

regards will

I had better start saving my pennies for a new 360. :)

Maybe microsoft will go easy this year incase people go out and buy a hackable ps3 instead.

since the last ban ive not used abgx ,just burn and play even before the game was out
so im a certain to cop it.

i wont get banned this year, i know this for a fact

cos i was banned last year lol

I think there will be more than you think... they want people to buy the new slim model and pushing there new Kennect? or what ever its called....

i got banned last time and havent bothered since. have i missed a firmware that would allow live??

I wont for sure this year :p lol

Not modded my other console ! kept my elite original, although got a arcade here that I rescured from the rrod... so might LT that :p if people dont drop like flies when black ops is released lol

I wont for sure this year :p lol

Not modded my other console ! kept my elite original, although got a arcade here that I rescured from the rrod... so might LT that :p if people dont drop like flies when black ops is released lol

I personally would not put aint faith in LT protecting you. I am not slating iXtreme LT, but when they do bans they do a new unseen before attack based on flaws they have found in current latest fw's. If you remember iXtreme was supposed to be safe for online compared to the original Xtreme, now it's LT. LT is safe at the moment and compatible with current checks. We are only playing catch up ...

For all we know they have found a way to detect LT and are flagging people right now for banning in a few months.

I personally would not put aint faith in LT protecting you. I am not slating iXtreme LT, but when they do bans they do a new unseen before attack based on flaws they have found in current latest fw's. If you remember iXtreme was supposed to be safe for online compared to the original Xtreme, now it's LT. LT is safe at the moment and compatible with current checks. We are only playing catch up ...

For all we know they have found a way to detect LT and are flagging people right now for banning in a few months.

Indeed mate, agree totally :)

That is the reason I have not and will not mod my elite :) cost me too much money through catalogue to have it banned ! LOL

I got banned last year although it wasn't really a problem since I don't play online games on the 360. I have a JTagged console that's not banned and has not been online and one that is banned but still does what I want.

If there comes a game I want to play online I will get a new console and buy the game.

PC gaming is still online king for me, usually via STEAM and I don't mind paying for that.

at the end of the day whats the problem in getting banned?

the games still work, and for most of us who dont have Live gold, would we notice any difference?

just my 2p's worth

There's always Xlink Kai for online gaming.

But the ping check can be restrictive. I can't connect to my brother and he's only a mile away. I intend to do the ping check removal on my Jtag box but Xlink is a waste of time atm for me.

was just going to update sons latest one,am i wasting my time?
he is playing halo reach online now.
the way i see it if you get 12 months fair enough ,i would rather download games and buy new xbox each year

That my friend, is the most logical way of looking at it, you have all the bits you need for a new console, hdd, controllers etc, so you only need to buy the minimum 360, some people cant work that out though, its still a lot cheaper to buy one basic console a year and download and play what the hell you like than to buy 3 full price games, do that math, im with you on this one :)

was just going to update sons latest one,am i wasting my time?
he is playing halo reach online now.
the way i see it if you get 12 months fair enough ,i would rather download games and buy new xbox each year

Back