cloneing a 250 modem !!!

snoopy2120

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi iv got a working 250 modem on 4meg wot i want to no is can i get my other 250 modem back on buy cloneing the 250 4meg moden that is on but im after the 1 that is off to av a hacked 10meg config file???

any1 able to help cheers

add me on msn if you can help me or leave feed back

[email protected]

Cheers Daniel................

wot im after doing is useing my old spare 250 modem instead of the 1 that is active so i can clone the 1 that is active and get full 10meg ie only use 1 modem on pay for mac ?

wot im after doing is useing my old spare 250 modem instead of the 1 that is active so i can clone the 1 that is active and get full 10meg ie only use 1 modem on pay for mac ?
that still messing with ur subbed ur mac will light up like a christmas on ur gateway with 10mb ur best bet is to 2 take ur subbed to a m8"s house a few miles and do a scan then do ur spare 250 and use those mac that u got from ur m8"s on it

so if i take my subbed to a m8"s house a few miles how do i do a scan ????

will 5 miles away be too far?????

no 5 miles should be ok, and use DHCPForce to get macs

how do i do this mate?
just use this m8

copy this to c drive go to dhcp and onto strart sniffing the when u see tons of mac just right click on of the mac and dump info to file then look on ur c drive and u should see notepad txt config there some where

can i not use DHCPForce to get macs from my address instead of going a few miles away? coz it be a differnt ip and gateway ????

just use this m8

copy this to c drive go to dhcp and onto strart sniffing the when u see tons of mac just right click on of the mac and dump info to file then look on ur c drive and u should see notepad txt config there some where

That's it? How long should this take?

Would that be the text under Your Hostname?
Your IP xx.xx.xx.xx
Your Hostname xx-xx-xx-xx.cable.ubr04.king.blueyonder.co.uk
Your Provider :virgiin media
in red that ur ubr and city or town ur in

Last edited:
Your IP 82.43.57.15
Your Hostname xx-xx-xx-xx.cable.ubr04.king.blueyonder.co.uk
Your Provider :virgiin media
in red that ur ubr and city or town ur in

Thanks though I don't have ubr in the text I see from mine.
Is there any reason why you've blanked out some digits in yours? Would it not be a good idea for me to post mine up?

That's it? How long should this take?
it can take anyway from 30mins to few hours and remember u cant do it through a router the pc have to be connected directly to ur modem for it to work

it can take anyway from 30mins to few hours and remember u cant do it through a router the pc have to be connected directly to ur modem for it to work

Ahh, that's it then. I've a router in circuit.
Thanks for that.

Back