• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cloneing a 250 modem !!!

snoopy2120

Inactive User
hi iv got a working 250 modem on 4meg wot i want to no is can i get my other 250 modem back on buy cloneing the 250 4meg moden that is on but im after the 1 that is off to av a hacked 10meg config file???

any1 able to help cheers

add me on msn if you can help me or leave feed back

[email protected]

Cheers Daniel................

snoopy2120

Inactive User
wot im after doing is useing my old spare 250 modem instead of the 1 that is active so i can clone the 1 that is active and get full 10meg ie only use 1 modem on pay for mac ?

gentlex

Inactive User
wot im after doing is useing my old spare 250 modem instead of the 1 that is active so i can clone the 1 that is active and get full 10meg ie only use 1 modem on pay for mac ?
that still messing with ur subbed ur mac will light up like a christmas on ur gateway with 10mb ur best bet is to 2 take ur subbed to a m8"s house a few miles and do a scan then do ur spare 250 and use those mac that u got from ur m8"s on it

snoopy2120

Inactive User
so if i take my subbed to a m8"s house a few miles how do i do a scan ????

will 5 miles away be too far?????

gentlex

Inactive User
how do i do this mate?
just use this m8

copy this to c drive go to dhcp and onto strart sniffing the when u see tons of mac just right click on of the mac and dump info to file then look on ur c drive and u should see notepad txt config there some where

snoopy2120

Inactive User
can i not use DHCPForce to get macs from my address instead of going a few miles away? coz it be a differnt ip and gateway ????

gentlex

Inactive User
can i not use DHCPForce to get macs from my address instead of going a few miles away? coz it be a differnt ip and gateway ????
u cant use mac from ur own ubr(area) u 'll be kick off after a few mins u need macs from a different ubr to urs ( few miles away) eg next district or villeget to urs to find ur ubr go here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

GaryM

Inactive User
just use this m8

copy this to c drive go to dhcp and onto strart sniffing the when u see tons of mac just right click on of the mac and dump info to file then look on ur c drive and u should see notepad txt config there some where
That's it? How long should this take?

gentlex

Inactive User
Would that be the text under Your Hostname?
Your IP xx.xx.xx.xx
Your Hostname xx-xx-xx-xx.cable.ubr04.king.blueyonder.co.uk
Your Provider :virgiin media
in red that ur ubr and city or town ur in

Last edited:

GaryM

Inactive User
Your IP 82.43.57.15
Your Hostname xx-xx-xx-xx.cable.ubr04.king.blueyonder.co.uk
Your Provider :virgiin media
in red that ur ubr and city or town ur in
Thanks though I don't have ubr in the text I see from mine.
Is there any reason why you've blanked out some digits in yours? Would it not be a good idea for me to post mine up?

GaryM

Inactive User
it can take anyway from 30mins to few hours and remember u cant do it through a router the pc have to be connected directly to ur modem for it to work
Ahh, that's it then. I've a router in circuit.
Thanks for that.