• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Clocks go forward - Sunday 1am

marty

Inactive User
Hmmm... I'm on call for work, if i have to go out do i lose an hour of pay or gain an extra hour??
:ST Geo:
LOL

Nice one for the reminder !

Last edited:

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm... I'm on call for work,
I am also oncall, something is bount to stop working just after then....systems not talking to systems....ohhh you are an hour out, I aint talking to you now! doink!!!

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
so if i go to bed at 2 am its really 3am then when the kids get me up at 6 ive only had 3 hours sleep instead of 4?

not fair lol

marty

Inactive User
so if i go to bed at 2 am its really 3am then when the kids get me up at 6 ive only had 3 hours sleep instead of 4?

not fair lol

Just put all the clocks back TWO hours then tell the kids it only 4 instead of 6.... When they come back at 6 you'vehad two hours extra... LOL

sajon44

Inactive User
i dont care ,the missus is working overtime tomorrow lol,at 6 or is it 5 in the morn.
nevermind hey.

berley

Member +

not fair lol
i hate this one as well specially when u gotta stay soberish for work the next day - oi i want my hour back :)

just had to edit this to say hey digi u done well with your powers of dedcution ;)

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
No m8 the clocks dont go back till 2am lol
Now I'm confused I thought they were going forward.

So if they film starts at 1am will I have to watch it from the beginning again at 2am cos I don't think I can stay up that late?