Clobe DM 800HD What sim?

Trying to flash image though the browser but doesn't seem to be doing anything after pressing flash have tried IE,Firefox,Chrome and Opera all of which are up to date but all seem to do same thing, I press flash and wait 20 mins without touching anything incase it is working but just not showing it, But each time i boot back into same shitty image LOL, Is it possible to flash this box via usb as normally that's the best way to go with this type of thing or is there any other options ? Sure i read somewhere that their is a app to flash the box but not sure ..

Trying to flash image though the browser but doesn't seem to be doing anything after pressing flash have tried IE,Firefox,Chrome and Opera all of which are up to date but all seem to do same thing, I press flash and wait 20 mins without touching anything incase it is working but just not showing it, But each time i boot back into same shitty image LOL, Is it possible to flash this box via usb as normally that's the best way to go with this type of thing or is there any other options ? Sure i read somewhere that their is a app to flash the box but not sure ..

There is DreamUP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used optiflasher v3.0 with an old Dm800 I was having issues with.

I also upgraded my Sim1 to a Ferrari sim which you may also want to do. Have a look here

Back