climate change

turner brown

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ffs stop whining about coal about burning coal to power homes when every bar i have seen have outdoor heaters, heating up nothing
ffs put a coat on the corn beef legs in hotpants under a heater is not good

Tell the kids to go outside have some fun , exercise when playing not stuck into a screen , strange world we live now guys but was no knife stabbing back in the days

More years if you do carry one please ect ?

I read in the news that the UK government what to stop the sale of gas boilers from 2025 ffs🙄

Tell the kids to go outside have some fun , exercise when playing not stuck into a screen , strange world we live now guys but was no knife stabbing back in the days

More years if you do carry one please ect ?
Got to agree mate, soft as shite without a blade

I read in the news that the UK government what to stop the sale of gas boilers from 2025 ffs🙄
Aye, with no viable (affordable) alternative.

I saw this too.
Another money making scam to get everybody to move to heating pumps.

What baffles me is electric cars.
So without a doubt electric cars wont give out emmisions, but what about the increased demand for electric to charge them? More power stations poluting the atmosphere?

Last edited:
I saw this too.
Another money making scam to get everybody to change to heating pumps.

What baffles me is electric cars.
So without a doubt electric cars wont give out emmisions, but what about the increased demand for electric to charge them? More power stations poluting the atmosphere?
The infrastructure won't cope with loads of electric cars charging simultaneously. Smart Appliances will be mandatory where everything has to request a charging slot.

Where do they think the charging electricity comes from?

What about battery recycling? Send them to Agbogbloshie?

Anyway, what's the point in the UK going carbon neutral when China is building new coal power stations. Russia is probably doing the same.

Did anyone watch the Guy Martin thing about breaking the electric car half mile record ?.
He drove an electric car fron Lands End to John o'Grouts. It was a fiasco and not that was a 3rd dearer in cost. We will be stung hard with prices per Kw because we will have no choice and the Gov will tax it heavily to replace lost revenue in petrol.

Back