CLi Image

Ebro

Member ++
Reaction score
I have been using the current CLI image for a week or 2 now, and have found it pretty stable, but have a few issues. I was prevuously using the N00b image which worked great. I moved to CLI image during the many recent key rolling issues.

1. On certain channels, I get a freeze for about 10 seconds or so. This can happen 10 times in a 30 min period, really pissing off the other half. Will this be down to the cam I am using. (currently mgcam)

2. When I watch a recorded file (recorded to local hard drive), and then press menu and delete, the file deletes ok. If I then try to go back to watching tv, the enigma reboots. This can also happen if I try to delete to files, one after the other. Does anyone else get this?

The image looks great and I would like to stick with it, but if it's this unstable, I might have to try out PLi image.

Ebro

Hiya,

If you are having trouble with MGCamd, you should try evocamd, I was having the same issues as you.

The delete thing happens all the time mate, I am currently using a "fixed" PLI image and it is great, I haven't deleted anything yet though.

JohnO

Thanks for the info. May have to try the PLi image today.

Beforechanging image have you trie swapping the cams around or even downloading a different one.

Cheers

GAz

Yup, I have changed to Evocamd and the image is more stable. Would like like to know if developers are looking to fix the delete bug/issue, as it's a pain rebooting every time I delete a saved file.

I've also found that it reboots if I just try to play one recorded file then another straight after from the File Mode menu... annoying, but a good image and I'm going to stick with it with the hope of an updated CLi soon...

evocamd 2.14 is best for me. 2.16 and 2.17 give me problems and dont get setanta 1+2, 2.14 is fine tho. Lets hope they update gbox to work with AU update as that is by far the most stable cam.

Back