[Download] City and Guilds 2396 Exam Questions and Answers Past Paper 8 008

No permission to download

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mick submitted a new Download:

City and Guilds 2396 Exam Questions and Answers Past Paper 8 - 21 questions on city and guilds 2396 exam with answers paper 8

20 questions on city and guilds 2396 exam with answers paper 8
View attachment 121344

Paper 8 of 8 for our city and guilds exams section.

The city and guilds is a difficult exam and you will need all the help you can and a good knowledge of the BS7671 here is some information on the june 2017 exam.

Cable Design Calculations
Candidates on the whole show a good ability in the application of circuit design for both live
conductors and...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Is it possible to get these downloads? Or help? I am retaking the 2396 in march and need revision help?

Kindest regards

Kae

Hi @kae247,

Let me know if you have any questions or help with your exam.

Thank you for supporting DW.

Mick

Hi Mick,

do you havê any teaching material for the 2396 course please ?

Thanks

I have some past paper for the 2396 course and two papers that have model answers. Is there away of uploading and perhaps exchanging papers and answers ?

Guys,

Anyone out there thats willing to share there notes with me please?

Hi Guys,

Is there any one doing the course in London and if so where please?

thanks

Come on guys, help me out here?
If you're looking for an answer to your previous post "Is there any one doing the course in London and if so where please? " then you are best to search Google for that answer.
If it's a download you need then you need to satisfy the 5 good posts and 1 like rule. You're almost there, just requires a teeny bit more effort. ;)

If you're looking for an answer to your previous post "Is there any one doing the course in London and if so where please? " then you are best to search Google for that answer.
If it's a download you need then you need to satisfy the 5 good posts and 1 like rule. You're almost there, just requires a teeny bit more effort. ;)
Hi Chookey,

Thanks for the the response. I thought the perhaps no one uses this forum or I was speaking to myself.

I will continue to send out post in the hope to download the past paper and any materials that may come of use to me.

Thanks again.

I've obtains few past papers if anyone wants them??
Id love some past papers for the 2396 but i cant seem to download any . so id be grateful for a little help with this pretty please !!

Back