City and Guilds 2395 Mock Exam Simulator Software (Inspection and Testing) Download

[Download] City and Guilds 2395 Mock Exam Simulator Software (Inspection and Testing) Download 2395

No permission to download

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mick submitted a new Download:

City and Guilds 2395 Mock Exam Simulator Software (Inspection and Testing) Download - Download the latest amd3 City and Guilds 2395 Exam Simulator Software UPDATED 2018

Download the latest 2018 Mock Exam Simulator Software for the City and Guilds 2395 Exam.
This Simulator will help you pass your Online Exam. Real Questions and Answers From the C&G 2395 AMD 3.
View attachment 121542

The Exam Simulator will help you on your way to passing your thoery and multiple choice exam.

2395-502 SAMPLE TEST Marking Guide Level 3 Principles, practices and legislation for the periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting of electrical...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everyone
I m fail Am2 online exam. I need help Am2 online exam. Is anyone can help .how can i do! Plz

Sorry to hear you failed your AM2, its quite a tricky exam, its your next leg up to having a JIB Gold Card so it will never be an easy exam to take.

You have to study, and really study hard for all your exams (any exam to be fair), also I think your English may need some work too and allot of the words used in these exams are quite complex to grasp.

I only say all of that because you have posted in the 2395 exam post, this post is not about the AM2. its about the 2395 which is the testing and inspecting city and guilds exam.

All of our AM2 exams are here:
Trainee Electrician AM2 Course City & Guilds 2365 & 2357

Keep practising you get another go at it.

Kind Regards
Mick

Back