City and guilds 2391-51

bigmandenz

Reaction score
Hi fellas, does anyone have a copy of a past exam of the city and guilds 2391-51 inspection and testing exam please ?

Last edited:
Yes Mick you are right, that’s what’s they done with the 2391

Cheers for the reply’s fellas, I did the 2391 in 2004, it’s for a guy that works with me, think he’s been told the new exam is 2391-52. But will confirm this

Here is an exam simulator for the theory element that was part of my revision. Hope it can help someone else!

Attachments

• Electacourse-2391-52-Exam-Simulator.rar
    7.9 MB · Views: 17
Here is an exam simulator for the theory element that was part of my revision. Hope it can help someone else!
it is a really good simulator, it looks like the real exam, by any chance have you got more learning material? any learning tips?

it is a really good simulator, it looks like the real exam, by any chance have you got more learning material? any learning tips?
I have some exam questions and answers from moodle, which again might help you for the online exam. As for the practical, I would suggest you just take as many notes as possible and if you can, keep reapeating anything you are not confident with until you are. Ask your tutors if they can go through anything you don't understand. I worried more than I needed to for the practical, but it's really not that difficult once you are confident with it all. Repetition, repetition, and more repetition, and looking over your notes to keep it fresh in your memory. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 2391-052 Moodle Test 1.pdf
    556 KB · Views: 9
  • 2391-052 Moodle Test 2.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 7
  • 2391-052 Moodle Test 3.pdf
    760 KB · Views: 8
I have some exam questions and answers from moodle, which again might help you for the online exam. As for the practical, I would suggest you just take as many notes as possible and if you can, keep reapeating anything you are not confident with until you are. Ask your tutors if they can go through anything you don't understand. I worried more than I needed to for the practical, but it's really not that difficult once you are confident with it all. Repetition, repetition, and more repetition, and looking over your notes to keep it fresh in your memory. Hope that helps!
Thanks a lot! Hope I won't find it difficult. I've been revising a lot, and yes a bit scared of the practical, but really good advice and resources. I really appreciate your time!

Thanks a lot! Hope I won't find it difficult. I've been revising a lot, and yes a bit scared of the practical, but really good advice and resources. I really appreciate your time!
You are welcome. Good luck!

Got mine coming up shortly and think this revision will really help out.

Back