CD & DVD CITB Health and safety

Dolfiemax

Member ++
Reaction score
Got original of this - citb health and safety construction skills but cannot back up with anything i know.I can copy disc to pc so i thought i cracked it as you can then burn with nero also other software but after install you use disc as a data base for install but anything except the original will not load up!! Any ideas - cheers.

You need to find out what protection the disc is using

eg. Safedisc, Secure Rom, laserlock etc The best tools for copying these discs is
either Alcohol 120 or Daemon Tools both of which can can emulate the copy-protections and create virtual drives, which can mount and unmount the copied images, so you dont need the disc.

You need to find out what protection the disc is using

eg. Safedisc, Secure Rom, laserlock etc The best tools for copying these discs is
either Alcohol 120 or Daemon Tools both of which can can emulate the copy-protections and create virtual drives, which can mount and unmount the copied images, so you dont need the disc.

Cheers for that i'll try it but alcohol was a no no

Got to work in the cheers guys - just had'nt done any of that mounting disc stuff.Used alcohol to create image after daemon tools safedisc enable then burnt image.can also b e mounted as virtual drive before burning.But have to burn mdf image each copy as disc carries across encryption.

Nice to hear someone having a success.

Tip: Games forums are good places for tips on copying stuff, those guys can copy anything.

Back