cinavia help

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive downloaded resident evil 3d bluray and burned it to bluray disc now ive started playing it in my ps3 and about ten mins in it mutes the sound and says cinavia enabled does anyone no how to disable this

No way to defeat it as of yet, you should be able to play it on your pc though... or get a cheap media player no need to burn them then ;)

ive downloaded resident evil 3d bluray and burned it to bluray disc now ive started playing it in my ps3 and about ten mins in it mutes the sound and says cinavia enabled does anyone no how to disable this

No way around it on a PS3, use a 360 and you wont have the problem ;)

ya cant use a 360 for playing 3d bluray's and using pc does not give same 3d effect as using a ps3 ya get a frosted glaze on back ground scenes using ya pc for iso's

Guess only way round it is buy it ;)

blasphemy!!!!

where did this cinavia come from anyway?? it seems suddenly its appeared and how does it know your watching a naughty? is it a ps3 thing?

ya cant use a 360 for playing 3d bluray's and using pc does not give same 3d effect as using a ps3 ya get a frosted glaze on back ground scenes using ya pc for iso's

i havent seen any frosted glade using my pc for iso's

Never said you could. Merely making the point the 360 dont have the protection or problem.

I noticed the glaze as if it's two different films on avatar 3d on pc using power dvd10 on samsung with checker board it really hurt ya eyes but was ok and clear on ps3

Ive read that a quick fix for this is to use optical for your audio and the ps3 to duel output audio or something similar. dont know if it works for every film though but comments on a torrent I was grabbing said users were doing this with success.

Back