• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chrome Towel Radiators 2 For £49.99 Delivered

pasco50

Inactive User
Thought this may be of use to someone, especially if the code is still working on the screwfix offer of save £20 on a spend of £50. so if you spend a couple of pence more on a packet of plugs/screws to make the order fifty quid and use the code details supplied in the dw forum vouchers and code section under £20 off £50 screwfix offer and follow the details in the thread on where to put the code PR0020 if its still working your on a winner if you are looking to buy a couple of these.
h**p://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?ts=36165&id=101234

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
these retail over £50.00 each , it is a bargin cheers mate

tonto

Inactive User
Thought this may be of use to someone, especially if the code is still working on the screwfix offer of save £20 on a spend of £50. so if you spend a couple of pence more on a packet of plugs/screws to make the order fifty quid and use the code details supplied in the dw forum vouchers and code section under £20 off £50 screwfix offer and follow the details in the thread on where to put the code PR0020 if its still working your on a winner if you are looking to buy a couple of these.
h**p://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?ts=36165&id=101234

HI
Checked but cant find where to enter promo code ?

cheers tonto

pasco50

Inactive User
Code Placement

HI
Checked but cant find where to enter promo code ?

cheers tonto
just follow the two post by FATBOY m8 in the voucher and code section £20 0ff £50 spend at screwfix, he gives a good and simple explanation where to put the code.

thanks for the sweet deal pasco, me and my friend went harves on it so we got a towl rad each for £15.00 which is a real bargan, i had to phone up though after as the code didnt seem to work but screwfix were ok with it, its getting delivered to day so i will let you know the quality of the item incase anyone eles is interested. good find though mate.

mastichick

DW Member +
Hi

Flipping heck just saw this now, I just bought one yesterday from B&Q cost me just over £52 with the valves and I needed two but couldnt afford to buy both at same time.

there is a code in the codes forum that gives you £20 off when you spend £50 so you get the two for £30. i surgest you take yours back to B&Q and get this one, even if you only use one it still works out cheaper. like i said im getting my delivered to day to the office and i will let you know what it looks like.

mastichick

DW Member +
Hi

Well the thing is bought it yesterday and fitted it so cant take it back but I think Im still going to take this offer up, I think my bro in law is looking for one so will probably go halves with him.

Thanks