Choose Chelsea

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Choose Chelsea.

Choose overbearing arrogance.

Choose winning 1 league title in 50 years and acting like you’ve won 10 in a row.

Choose spending £400,000,000 in 3 years and claiming to have ‘earned’ success.

Choose almost failing to beat Wigan.

Choose playing the most boring football seen for years and having the cheek to claim that you are great.

Choose Frank Lampard’s expanding waistline.

Choose waving hands in the air trying to get opposition players booked at every opportunity.

Choose Claude Makelele constantly committing the ‘intelligent foul’ for 90 minutes.

Choose paying £24m for Didier Dogface Drogba. Choose paying £19m for Ricardo Carvalho. Choose spending £21m on Shaun Wright-Phillips and desperately trying to convince yourselves that he’s worth it by begging for him to be in the England team ahead of Beckham. Choose wasting £10m on Tiago.

Choose Terry and Lampard spending 20 minutes doing their hair before each game and still looking ugly as sin.

Choose listing umpteen reasons why Chelsea are so great and then admit to not supporting them before 2002.

Choose confusing thinking you’re good with people making mistakes against you.

Choose tapping up everyone in sight.

Choose John Terry claiming to be the best defender in the world despite hiding behind Makelele for 90 minutes.

Choose claiming to be the most loyal fans in the country despite not even being able to sell out the pathetically small Stamford Bridge.

Choose to see yourselves as one of the giants of continental football when you've never even reached a European Cup final in your entire history.

Choose Frank Lampard & Joe Cole and their complete inability to speak the English language.

Choose not shutting up about Liverpool’s winner in the Champions League despite you getting more favourable refereeing decisions that any other team in history.

Choose getting away with breaking every rule in the book.

Choose John Terry always looking confused when in an England shirt.

Choose Michael Essien and his bone shattering ‘challenges’ that go unpunished because he pretends to be injured.

Choose Frank Lampard shooting whenever he gets the ball and then thinking hes god because he scores with 10 deflected free kicks every season.

Choose Jose Mourinho embarrassing himself in an American Express advert, and then suffering further humiliation after copyrighting his name.

Choose being the most disliked team in the history of the premiership.

Choose Chelsea

choose to watch chelsea playing basketball instead of watching football

i have heard chelsea have a new signiture tune
(old one ) u need hands

what about

choose chelsea because frank lampart does great adverts in the sun... (how to make the whole cockney population sound like muppets), and i promise we dont all sound like that!

choose chelsea because they have the greatest chequebook in the world.

choose chelsea because they get more decisions than man utd.

choose chelsea because they get less penalties at home than utd.

choose chelsea because they pay there way out of trouble (cough cough tottenham scum)

choose chelsea because they are really a 5th spot team (at best) without the money.

choose chelsea because if you dont they may buy you out anyhow ;)

all chelsea fans sing at winning the league but i take pride in the fact my team achieved premiership success without a russian billioniare, and i take pride that we dont buy out other clubs and players to get what we want.

chelsea are not boring but being a chelsea fan must be boring as you have no real achievement as if you gave west brom 15 billion in 2 seasons you would sea the same success as chelsea!

i have heard chelsea have a new signiture tune
(old one ) u need hands

lol...... to true m8

LMFAO @ all of you ... Do you need a torch to see down there ? it must be really dark that far down the League table ... rrpmsl :)

Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me ,any team that scores 13 goals in 3 games gets my respect!

Back