Childhood TV?

Seems like a few of us are in our 40's I grew up with most of the above. What about Red hand gang, why don't you, and stig of the dump.

Last edited:
A few aforementioned ones are familiar (although some would have been re-runs for me, on Sunday mornings :)). I'm surprised Terrahawks hasn't been mentioned. I have that Zeroid somewhere :).

I remember re-runs of UFO on Saturday mornings. I remember one where someone was in a space suite (or was it a diving suite? Probably) where the helmet filled with liquid rather than a gas to breathe.

Was it this episode: "Reflections in the Water"?

"UFO" Reflections in the Water (TV Episode 1971) - IMDb

Going to have to look it up, I'm from the very late 70's...

Watching now...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
If I were a diver, even a dead one, I don't think I want him "helping" me onboard.

UFO.jpg

Watch from 8:30, that bloke has his hand in the dead diver's arse!

UFO2.jpg

Who made me watch this? LMAO

Nope, it wasn't that episode...

I'm sure I've seen Straker in some sort of suite where he he was breathing a liquid.

I hope it exists anyway...

The aliens in UFO breathed a green liquid, if my owld memory serves me right it was because the UFO's traveled faster than light to get to Earth

The aliens in UFO breathed a green liquid, if my owld memory serves me right it was because the UFO's traveled faster than light to get to Earth

Was that it? I have a memory of someone saying "sensation similar to drowning" which goes with it.

Will have to watch more...

The drowning feeling was only when you first started breathing fluid, Paul Foster was made to breath fluid in one episode

Will have to find it as it's haunted me for 35 years :). Strange what you remember...

Think it's Forces TV that are/were re-running it
Yes forces tv are re-running UFO...it was really vague to me but i do recall some episodes.
Forces tv also re-ran knight rider..airwolf and streethawk...oh the memories 😁.

Tales from the unexpected was another i remember

And does anybody remember "The adventure game"? It was a 1970/80's futurastic game set in space where the contestants had to solve puzzles and cross a platform at the end and avoid the vortex.

Last edited:
Yes forces tv are re-running UFO...it was really vague to me but i do recall some episodes.
Forces tv also re-ran knight rider..airwolf and streethawk...oh the memories 😁.

Tales from the unexpected was another i remember

And does anybody remember "The adventure game"? It was a 1970/80's futurastic game set in space where the contestants had to solve puzzles and cross a platform at the end and avoid the vortex.
As it goes, it was only last week i was watching Antique Road Trip and they purchased ear trumpet. Which triggered a memory of that old guy with hair like Einstein from Adventure Game, that would randomly walk in with some clue or summut. Lol
Tales of the Unexpected was class (just before bed on a Sunday lol)
I'm visualising a spinning gun/ roulette wheel and a silhouette of a naked lady dancing. ;)

Loved tales of the unexpected especially the opening sequence. I also remember the hammer house of horror TV show and the Hammer horror movies. Some of those used to give me the heebie-jeebies.😱

There was only one show
"Tiswas"
Sally James on a Sat morn been drenched.

Does anyone remember the late night version of Tiswas. It was called 0TT.

Yeah, both were good, then for late nights
"The Hitman and her" lol

I can always remember on OTT Ellen Thomas stripping but never actually taking her bra off. 🥵

Back