child benefit petition

done but thb after the last saga ov road tax and them sticking 2 fingers up @ everyone its prob a fuking waste ov time they do what they fooking like ...
ohh btw ive still not got the email they say there gona send me to confirm !!!
bit like the last one that was down 1/2 the time also mudaFookers....

Last edited:
everyone is entitled to this . if you start fecking about with it . they wll make it means tested then you will see that alot of people who need this will lose out .. just cause you live in a bigger house drive a better car even a bit more people think oh they have money well it dont always work that way maybe they have these things cause they dont go to the bars every bloody week smoke their heads off ... the better paid pay more tax the less well paid pay less and now you want to take more off the people that pay more ....

oh do not get me started on this

i think there need to stop the hole thing ,,if you have a child you pay for it ,,why do the rest of us have to give you money

look at all the kids now having kids ,,there have all the polltax ,rent ,etc payed for them and have not done a days work in there life

oh do not get me started on this

i think there need to stop the hole thing ,,if you have a child you pay for it ,,why do the rest of us have to give you money

look at all the kids now having kids ,,there have all the polltax ,rent ,etc payed for them and have not done a days work in there life

Think it goes a little deeper than this. Ov course the worlds always gonna have some scum but there are others that do actualy want a child but get paid such shit wages it only just covers living expenses....

.......if we are going to give so much money away then at least give it to people who dont just come here for that reason.

Didnt think it would cause a debate
the point being why would someone like royal family need 17 quid a week for a child thats why it needs to be means tested give it to those who actually need it maybe then they wouldnt have to tax as much to foot the bill or even have more cash to fund nhs or education

everyone is entitled to this . if you start fecking about with it . they wll make it means tested then you will see that alot of people who need this will lose out .. just cause you live in a bigger house drive a better car even a bit more people think oh they have money well it dont always work that way maybe they have these things cause they dont go to the bars every bloody week smoke their heads off ... the better paid pay more tax the less well paid pay less and now you want to take more off the people that pay more ....

hmm so those of us who dont hae house car etc we r in the pub smoking our lungs out

and to you q YES hehehe
ps sarcasm!!!!

hmm so those of us who dont hae house car etc we r in the pub smoking our lungs out

and to you q YES hehehe
ps sarcasm!!!!

No but why should people who work hard every day of their life be forced to give money to pay for people who cant be bothered working? See if we stopped paying money to lay abouts and junkies then there would be plenty more moeny to go around. Why do we give junkies methadone? Why do alcoholics get more benfit money than people who arent alcoholics?

So don't get me started on this!

Last edited:
Oh and one last thing! Junkies get compensation money for being made to go cold turkey in jails. One guy from Glasgow got £45000 compensation after being made to go cold turkey in jail!

Now someone explain that one to me??

Oh and one last thing! Junkies get compensation money for being made to go cold turkey in jails. One guy from Glasgow got £45000 compensation after being made to go cold turkey in jail!

Now someone explain that one to me??

Not for much longer. Secret home office documents are recommending making heroin and cocaine available to 'hard-core users' on the NHS! : http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2303023.ece

Who knows whats next? Free fags for smokers and beer vouchers for alcoholics!?

Yeah that wouldnt bloody surprise me. Free fags for smokers, free alcohol for alcoholics free drugs for junkies and lets make the law abiding hard working people pay for it......that sounds fair!

Drivers will pay for it though the pay to drive scheme :S

Back