Chicken Breast - Cheapet place to get quality stuff ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Looking go get a load of chicken breast in, frozen in preferred, don't want any stuff pumped whith water and shite.

Anyone recommend any local supermarkets ?

Cheers

Lidl frozen chicken Breasts...Gorgeous mate
1kg in their Simply range

Lidl frozen chicken Breasts...Gorgeous mate
1kg in their Simply range

Ll, i just went to Lidl but bought 1Kg of fresh, could not see any frozen, only BBq wings/thighs etc, think it was £5.59/Kg, BIG fookers though.

Iceland do 2Kg fresh for £10, not sure what its like though

5kg for £25 delivered to yer door and there stuff is good from the link provided
also do lots of other good deals and lots of offers

5kg for £25 delivered to yer door and there stuff is good from the link provided
also do lots of other good deals and lots of offers

Plus delivery charge unless you you spend more than £50, prob will give them a try, just wanted some for today.

I had text yesterday from them with codes if helps
FREETEN was £10 off and CBFREE was 2.5 kg chicken breasts free
orders over £25

Depends where you live but Malpass Markets 5KG for £20, fresh no added water and great chicken

Just posted on facebook, if You want muscle food, not chicken but cheap from Musclefood that turner brown recommended, look HERE.

i normally go tesco, i buy chicken breast fillet around £5 per kilo..its already marrinated with a tandoori mix..i grill it in a george forman grill...add some mixed vegetables from farmfoods..perfect food after a good gym workout.....

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's frozen mate it's pumped full of water . If you buy fresh you can freeze it yourself if it's the protein value your looking then it makes no difference fresh or frozen

I 100% agree with that plus salt, emulsifiers and loads of other shite !!

If you look closely to the Tesco Value fozen stuff you can actually see 100's of tiny puncture holes where it's been injected.

y mate has directed me to a local butchers £25/5Kilo, fresh, you can have it individually bagged if you ring in advance plus about 10 differing flavoured rubs added if you want.

Cheapest. Is buying from wholesales again if it being used for bodybuilding then fresh frozen makes no difference . Though Turkey is better higher in protein too . Just remember most bodybuilding agree your body can only use a certain amount of protein the rest is wasted

Always buy from farm foods , just look for grade A chicken, this has no added salt or water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back