cheshire carp fishing

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

please reply to this thread if you know of any decent carp fisheries that you can fish during the night within the cheshire area.
i am looking to fish from teatime until late morning and want somewhere fairly decent to go.
many thanks

Never really understood the whole fishing thing, but at least you get to see some nice countryside..........but night fishing ? :err:

Is that not just sitting in the dark with a rod in your hand..........lol

Never really understood the whole fishing thing, but at least you get to see some nice countryside..........but night fishing ? :err:

Is that not just sitting in the dark with a rod in your hand..........lol

lol yeah i know used to do a lot of fishing once upon a time but just fancied a night doing a bit

A 49 warrington Brookside fisheries, further up Greenwood fisheries both day/ night ticket venues. I am going myself 6 Sunday morning full day.

tight lines.

A 49 warrington Brookside fisheries, further up Greenwood fisheries both day/ night ticket venues. I am going myself 6 Sunday morning full day.

tight lines.

nice one jackal put a sign up next to ya chair/box and ill come say hi to you!

Brookside fisheries-NIGHTFISH Allowed

Lymm dam-NIGHTFISH Allowed

Grey mist mere-NIGHTFISH Allowed(must obtain a permit first and book ur peg etc)

moore quary-UNSURE

duttons flash-Was Allowed but havent ben there for a while so will have to check

The brick pits-NO Night fishing but a good day out

Ackers pit used to be a popular one im unsure if they have re-stocked it yet after the recent building work on there.

rixton glay pits-MUST GET PERMIT

Last edited:
Ackers pit used to be a popular one im unsure if they have re-stocked it yet after the recent building work on there.

needs about 5 feet of water lol.

Back