Cheryl sodding Cole

She's actually not bad thanks...

I heard Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl because she mimed her orgasms though!!

Well if you are going to call someone talentless and say they look awful without their two inches of make up, it'd be Jordan i'd go for, not Cheryl Cole!

Well if you are going to call someone talentless and say they look awful without their two inches of make up, it'd be Jordan i'd go for, not Cheryl Cole!

Thats gotta be a rant on its own.lol
Jordan and Peter and ITV2,wtf??
If ever Itv wondered why their ratings are plummeting like a lead balloon then their is a perfect reason.

Who in their right mind actually gives a fook what happy slapper and her pet ex pet hubby are doing these days?
Now they are making a spin off on her latest drone kung fu cross dresser, "this is the fight of my life" nahh mate the fight of your life will be trying to get your slapper of a wife to stay faithful for a nano second without dropping 20 kids in the process.

Now some other two bob channel has picked up Charlotte Church's ex, Gavin the gaylord gets zapped with 50'000 volts, well hopefully he will fry but thats just wishful thinking.
Imagine being a hard ass rugby player without a single hair on your body!!
Aye he has a hard ass allright from big lawrence dallaglio getting confused and pounding his cadburys corridor in the showers wae a baw gag in his mouth.

Then of course we have Big Brother,the ultimate program for perverts and weirdos!
Am sorry but if anyone is a big brother fan then you have too much fu***** time on your hands and you are possibly a closet gaylord.
Wtf is that shite all about?

A watched the missus the other night engrossed in the making of big brother or it was a 11year celebration of this kak.
Now i am very proud to say i have never really sat down and watched this shit but a was drunk and the missus insisted it stayed on.
I could have went into the other room but a thought a would give it a shot and see what am missing.
After 20min a was seriously thinking of quick ways to kill myself,,ave never seen so many z-list fuckwitts acting like fuckwitts in one place at one time.
A like the Dr Who approach were if your evicted you get vapourised so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world with your vile personality.

A suppose ma point is there are more vile people out there than Cheryl Cole.
Am going for a lie down now as that's my monthly rant over...

I don't care...thats the point.
I'm sick of seeing the ugly bint all over the tv or everytime I open a newspaper.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

cheryl-cole.jpg

resim.php

Cheryl%2BTweedy%2BCole%2Btattoo.jpeg

Cheryl%2520Cole.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

Naw mate, some how i just dont get you...

I for one would bounce her everywhere,.................... ugly trout lol.

Joe1989 mate, you deserve a ban for inflicting such total ugliness on us all, it's a fecking disgrace!

Actually, you got any more mate, I never can get enough of the ugly birds, heck I even went and married one FFS! ;)

Different strokes and stuff. I don't see what all the fuss is about Scarlett johanssen: yeah, she's really good looking but I don't find her attractive, if you know what I mean.

Cheryl in her undercrackers though: holy shit! :banana:

Back