Chernobyl

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been watching this new series and so far 3 episodes in it's brilliant. Really powerful, atmospheric and gritty. All in English with no attempt at Russian accents yet it still appears believable, probably aided by the austere, drab looking sets.
I'm relying on torrents for my episodes but if you have box sets then they're all available.If you aren't already watching it's definitely worth a try.

I've started watching it which is unusual for me as I hate real life based drama. I can't help but scream at the TV, don't touch that you fool, run you fools, run.

I've got this lined up but not started watching it yet. I will probably wait until the season is done and then binge. So no spoilers please.......... don't want to spoil the ending :D

This series prompted me to watch an oldish documentary about the incident. The battle of Chernobyl, also worth a watch.

Last edited:
Had heard good things.
will likewise add to my list as next up, once season 3 of a sneaky Pete is done.

I have it recording on sky atlantic Hd,not viewed but saw a preview.

I read that some parts were filmed in Lithuania, and apparently some of the apartment buildings we see during the show are still there with people living in them.

It was surprisingly accurate in many aspects. And there is a great documentary about the expedition that entered the Sarcophagus in the mid 90s, I 'll find the title and post it.

Yes even more so if you think about then as having the correct equipment to test { nope } all well below limit.

And now Covid 19 testing and precautions not met early enough,deja vu or what.

Back