cheltenham day3

skiss

Inactive User
Reaction score
these r my fancies for day 3...as u are aware by now i dont like backing favorites my method is to c which horse can beat the fav...sometimes it works:p
2.00 vic venturi
this horse usually comes off the pace and well sometimes finishes well hope it can run into a place...
2.35 racing demon
i absolutly love the way this horse travells with very very very low head carrage.love to c this beat our vic...
4.40 blue splash
won very well last time out made all to win..i backed him then:D

i cant really find a 4th horse for my lucky 15 but a intresting horse is in the last and if uve watched racing for the last few years u will no that RHINSTONE COWBOY is no mug .and if back to best he will humiliate this field...what the hell ill take the chance...
my EW lucky 15 for tomorow.[how i love throwing money away]

post ure fancies dudes???/
what u think of RHINSTONE running again i thought he retired????

Im new to all this betting lark, can u explain what lucky 15 is please? I normally just do my footy acumulator but had a little flutter on the horses lately and today i won around £45 with an EW bet on According To John at 66/1 (Picket because of the name lol)

Also some horses say NAP next to them?

Cheers
F.B

post ure fancies dudes???/
what u think of RHINESTONE running again i thought he retired????

Rhinestone Cowboy was a real class act before injury. Would love to see it back to it's best. I remember backing it at Cheltenham November meeting in 2002. It was in the NHF (months after it was robbed of the festival bumper) It was a stone well in with the owners son taking another 7lb off. An absolute steal and it was returned at 5/2. Took a lot of money off Barry Dennis that day.

Having said that, I'm not backing it tomorrow.

My e/w selections are

2.00 Flintoff (might not win the cricket so might as well win this)
2.35 Crozan (trainer apparently expects a big run)
4.40 Nine De Sivola (Wide open race and should stay the marathon trip)
5.20 Ocean Park (Another wide open race that could go to an outsider)

up over £200 so far, looking forward to some more free bets tomoz.

Im new to all this betting lark, can u explain what lucky 15 is please? I normally just do my footy acumulator but had a little flutter on the horses lately and today i won around £45 with an EW bet on According To John at 66/1 (Picket because of the name lol)

Also some horses say NAP next to them?

Cheers
F.B

A lucky 15 is a bet with 4 selections (can be horses, football teams etc). It comprises of 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 accumulator making the 15 bets. You can make it win or each way (30 bets) and it's main attraction is that if you only have 1 winner the odds on that selection are doubled (a few bookmakers even offer treble the odds for one winner)

Its got to be Racing Demon for me.

I think he will win this and next year come back for the Gold Cup

My e/w selections are

2.00 Flintoff (might not win the cricket so might as well win this)
2.35 Crozan (trainer apparently expects a big run)
4.40 Nine De Sivola (Wide open race and should stay the marathon trip)
5.20 Ocean Park (Another wide open race that could go to an outsider)

One winner again (Ocean Park, returned 14/1 though I took 20/1 last night) 2 fallers and 1 non runner. Another wee profit and might even break even this week!

One winner again (Ocean Park, returned 14/1 though I took 20/1 last night) 2 fallers and 1 non runner. Another wee profit and might even break even this week!

nice 1 m8??
with them results today i feel like givin up tbh...
mind u thats me betting in fields of 20+ like winning the lottery..[not really nothing like it]

Back