chelsea

I never saw the game but they came from 1-0 to win 2-1 so i would'nt call that lucky

yeah i fooking hate chelski lol, but they make there own luck.

first goal that chelski scored the goaly let the side down i dunno after that i was watching the liverpool game....

i would not say they was lucky i would say they have 400 million on the pitch lol and the wont win it they dont have that quality, man utd or liverpool i think might win it

as much as i dont like chelsea either they shown good spirit in the second have abnd its another british team into the next stage

I don't understand some people, I'm Chelsea through and through and have been for many years through thick and thin and have big rivalries with other teams lol but being an Englishman I always support the English teams in Europe no matter what, I was chuffed for Liverpool when they went through (even though they cheated us in Europe with the goal that wasn't ;) pmsl) I was pleased for Man U when they went through and was gutted for Arsenal when they lost against the total run of play over both legs

Back