Chelsea Vs Liverpool 2nd leg

Aku-Aku

Inactive User
Reaction score
So who's gonna join United in the final? :BLOBBY:

Its gonna be a tight game,i predict a 1-1 Draw with the scousers winning on penalties

Hi

Well I hope its Liverpool I dont care how as long we do it, I think its going to be very close call.

I as a utd fan would prefer Liverpool coz that's an easier game @ you scousers yes it fuckin is.

im going for a 2 2 here c u there liverpool we will be in red as the home team

lol, easier right. When exactly was the last time you beat us. You just forget one thing, you have to actually get to the final first and personally doubt you will beat Chelsea

lets get there first.

I dont think its going to be easy for anybody because of the magnitude of the game.

heart says Liverpool 2-0 but my head tells me otherwise! Just hope the reds can pull it off and make it the 3rd final in 4 years. Would be some achievment

I ain't a fan of either club but I hope Liverpool win TBH,
can't stand (neither can Drogba.....lol) all the prima donna's at Chelski :Cheers:

hope chelsea win cuz i can not stand benetiz and his bunch of dirty,cheating scousers

I think we'll score 2. Cant see Chelsea scoring 3.

^^^^ it's good but it's not right

Say tara tara whatever will be will be your out of the champions league say tara tara!

Last edited:
And?ah yes Chelsea are whiter than white?Mr Diveba included.

not saying chelsea are saints but kuyt is 1 of the dirtiest players in the country and babel the best diver since jaques cousteau,i'm glad their cheating has finally got what it deserved

I think we were unlucky overall. Chelski got the run of the ball throughout the game. Feel it was a pen when hypia was brought down could have made the difference. Always the own goal from 1st leg was gonna make the difference.

kuyt is 1 of the dirtiest players in the country and babel the best diver since jaques cousteau,i'm glad their cheating has finally got what it deserved
Terry is also one of the dirtiest players in the country and without doubt Diveba is a BETTER diver than cousteau and his whole crew as for Liverpool getting what they deserved,didn't Chelsea get a peno or something in the league game that never was? and were they not fortunate to beat Utd on sun after shevchenco cleared off the line,the best team over two lgs lost tonight as was the case last night,but hey thats football:banana: and good luck to both teams in the final:Clap:

Back