chelsea v liverpool

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
so then the 1st leg only a few hours away, what do u guys think the score will be? I am a red but I would'nt like to say which this could go. These games are normally down to the small details, : multi :

1-1 Riise to score first.

Got £5 on him to score first at 20/1 so fingers crossed.

Also get your money on carrager to score.

He's 80/1 to score first so an each way bet will half the odds and you will get a return if he scores 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Last edited:
liverpool didnt even turn up! we were lucky to keep it down to 1 behind. Very disappointing, i just hope rafa doesnt insist on playing zenden next week ffs! They actually need to turn up next week as well, Chelsea played well and deserved the win.

i went to watch it at the local with me mates...(funny how many liverpool supporters in london!!).....and as a neutral thought it was a good high tempo game.....altho chelsea outplayed liverpool....

i went to watch it at the local with me mates...(funny how many liverpool supporters in london!!).....and as a neutral thought it was a good high tempo game.....altho chelsea outplayed liverpool....

i agree with u for the 1st half played us off the park but 2nd half i thought we mostly controlled the game but lacked a cutting edge.

u must have been all watching a diff game
isnt it funny when liverpool played the counter attacking game it was boaring
??
well all chelsea played was the ale house football
hoof it up to dogba (yes my spelling of the dog)
to flick on
not football
ok chelski stayed with us in the first half but we left them in the second half

but did anybody see the penalty
just before half time
when gerrard went for a header
????????

also how when dogba backs in to a player it is ok he is using his weight
but if anybody else does it it is a foul

they get away with to many
handballs fouls

no wonder i get pissed off
i must be the only one to see these

i kno what u mean dave, they do play a lot of long ball football. Drogba seems to get away with that all the time, but he wont at anfield I dont think. I think its set up for a gr8 2nd leg. I think Liverpool will play totally different to last night

u must have been all watching a diff game
isnt it funny when liverpool played the counter attacking game it was boaring
??
well all chelsea played was the ale house football
hoof it up to dogba (yes my spelling of the dog)
to flick on
not football
ok chelski stayed with us in the first half but we left them in the second half

but did anybody see the penalty
just before half time
when gerrard went for a header
????????

also how when dogba backs in to a player it is ok he is using his weight
but if anybody else does it it is a foul

they get away with to many
handballs fouls

no wonder i get pissed off
i must be the only one to see these

david your not the only one!!! they been like that for 2 seasons.....terry can pick up the ball and throw it and it wouldnt be a handball. LOL.... the amount of decisions they get away with is silly to say the least....and makes you wonder ...'dare i say it'...are they paying someone!!.

david your not the only one!!! they been like that for 2 seasons.....terry can pick up the ball and throw it and it wouldnt be a handball. LOL.... the amount of decisions they get away with is silly to say the least....and makes you wonder ...'dare i say it'...are they paying someone!!.

aye it is true! Carvalho has got 2 be the worst for handballing! I remember a couple of seasons ago @ anfield when he just batted the ball away and he got away with it! I dont think they will get as many decisions at anfield tho like I said in preivous posts, on tuesday. The only problem is they only really need to score one goal and the tie will be very diffcult for liverpool, just hope they keep it tight and the reds can get an early goal.

LOL i felt sorry for barcelona 2 seasons ago when carvalho was pulling the barcalona keeper away from goal so to present an open goal to his fellow chelsea players...dunno how the refs didnt see that........

I would be a bit worried with chelsea as they seem to be able to get wins even when they blatantly dont deserve it, or look like they are going to get a goal. Liverpool can have a cracking game but then chelsea will come along and screw you at the last second. They also have the upper hand with the first leg..... but as they say in football you never know.......

aye ur right, we just need to hope that lpool do enuff mate. I kno there is always going to be a risk of chelsea snatching a goal, but just gota go for it and hope we can get past all of the hands to the goal LOL!

We can beat them, as long Benitez picks the right team this time and gets rid of Zenden. We can beat barcelona and they always pose a threat with their attacking prowess, theres no reason why we cant beat Chelski,

toally agree mate, it was a big mistake playin Zenden! Hopefully we wont live to regret it!

Back