Chelsea Thread

My guess Conte is one of those who has to have the biggest ego and last word
Respect is a two way thing mate ;)

Too right he should, he is the manager.
You talk about respect but yet again the players downed tools when they didn't like a managers decisions. It's about time Chelsea stood up and actually back a manager.
Chelsea are well known to have too much player and it shows again with this sacking.
Yes, Conte didn't help himself with his constant criticism of the board regarding transfers, but we also don't know the in's and out's of what actually went on regarding this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe.
I've followed Chelsea since the mid 90's but it's just a managerial joke.
Sarri..WTF.
A former banker who has never won anything in his managerial career. Reminds me more of Don Savastano from Gomorrah than a football manager.
I'm done with them. Joke club that won't know anymore success until they actually force Abramovich out or shake up the board.

So
Just to clarify, are you a Chelsea fan as this post suggests, a City fan as your signature suggests, or one of those glory hunters that just supports whoever is the top team at the time?

So
Just to clarify, are you a Chelsea fan as this post suggests, a City fan as your signature suggests, or one of those glory hunters that just supports whoever is the top team at the time?

I was thinking the same🧐🤫

She’s a Chelsea fan ultimately but City are doing well at the minute so he’s on the bandwagon.
Next season she will be a Liverpool fan.. right langers [emoji14]

Hermaphrodite or transfan🤯

I’m not sure there’s even a word.

Claims to be some sort of nomadic football fan. Changing allegiances in line with geographic position.
Which is of course completely against the rules of football fandom. You should support your hometown team or the closest one to your place of birth.
I was very fortunate to be born in Trafford general. Poor old fangy wasn’t so lucky.

So

You are a bit silly aren't you.
As I've stated before, I come from a rugby league town. First and foremost, rugby league is my number one sport.
As for football I have a few teams I like more than others, but none I devote all my time too and certainly none that means the world has to stop when they play.
I like football not any one particular team. Over the years I've followed Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, City and Millwall.
Arsenal from the 90's due to the classic Henry era and the brilliant football they played.
Chelsea much the same, the Wise,Viallia, Zola era's.
Everton from the late 70's as this was my fathers team.
City from early 2000's with the Goat, Anelka etc.
Millwall is my brothers team.

I follow teams, I don't actively support any one though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The video is a spoof, the translation is nothing like it

As I've stated before, I come from a rugby league town. First and foremost, rugby league is my number one sport.
As for football I have a few teams I like more than others, but none I devote all my time too and certainly none that means the world has to stop when they play.
I like football not any one particular team. Over the years I've followed Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, City and Millwall.
Arsenal from the 90's due to the classic Henry era and the brilliant football they played.

That still doesn't explain the message in your signature its weird

So

Ironically, so do me and Langers. Slap bang in the middle of England’s most successful club sides.
You’re excuses for supporting Chelsea a bit and City a bit more are still a bit odd.
You get far too involved for a guy who’s not really that keen.
All this said, your dads an Everton fan so surely your allegiance should lie with your ole feller?

Last edited:
Ironically, so do me and Langers. Slap bang in the middle of England’s most successful club sides.
You’re excuses for supporting Chelsea a bit and City a bit more are still a bit odd.

To be fair, I don't particularly care what you think. It's not my problem that you can't distinguish between supporting a team and following one.

To be fair, I don't particularly care what you think. It's not my problem that you can't distinguish between supporting a team and following one.

That’s fine, but you still get far too involved for a guy who’s just “following one” or two [emoji23]
Since you don’t care what I think you won’t mind me thinking you’re lying a bit [emoji848]

It's just a right laugh winding you 'die hard' Manure and Dipper fans up.

Back