Chelsea Sign Deco

Great signging...but must prove himself in the premier league.

I think the price is a little lower than I expected.

Cheers
Fizsparky

Well Deco is around 30-31 now so I think the price is justifiable. He probably has a 2 -3 seasons left in him.

Chelsea seem to be making a habit of signing 30yr+ 'has-beens'...

Could this be the end of Lamps?? Hmmmm....

Chelsea seem to be making a habit of signing 30yr+ 'has-beens'...

has been? Guess you missed Euro 2008 then. Shame as he was 1000 times the player that poof Ronaldo was.

has been? Guess you missed Euro 2008 then. Shame as he was 1000 times the player that poof Ronaldo was.

anyone can play well over 2-3 games...

Ronaldo has played consistently well for the last 2 years. That shows with the club's form and his personal form. Look at the what he has won and what the club has won. Also done for Portugal in qualifiers.

Remember when Sheva and Ballack turned up?? What have they achieved??? Nothing...

lol am I seeing things or are people still critisizeing the proven PFA Player of the year - 2 years running?

good signin..

this paves the way for lampard to leave

surely they wont keep deco ballack and lampard

lol am I seeing things or are people still critisizeing the proven PFA Player of the year - 2 years running?

dunno if your referring to me i only said deco was better than ronaldo at the Euros. To say hes a hasbeen is ridiculous since he clearly pulled all the strings in the Portugal team.

So yeah i assume you are seeing things.

Not sure what to make of it as a Chelsea Diehard. I watch a lot of Spanish football on Sky Sports. He was injured a lot last year and when he did play he didnt look as good as 2/3 years ago. Hope he's not hear just for the money. I still remember his comments a couple of seasons ago when we played Barcelona when he claimed we would never be a famous club like Barca or achieve anything in Europe (only a matter of time).
Aren't footballers a funny little bunch lol

Back