Chelsea Bubble burst?

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
There are various reports in the media that suggest that Chelsea's bubble has burst and they could be on a blip, which the premiership has been waiting for.

Personaly i'm not too sure.......i think they have too much depth in there squad. The only thing that is probably standing in the way is probably 'lady luck', which has been shinning gloriously in their favour until yesterday..........knowing our luck probably on holiday for the day and will shine gloriously next weekend!! Also this game against ManU could be there blip in their campaign. I guess we will have to wait and see in the following games to come.

With Arsenal to play Man U and Liverpool still, its a tall order to overcome the point difference between chelsea and Arsenal.

whats left to say except.....roll on the chelsea blip!!!:Cheers:

I think thats all it is a 'blip', they have too strong a squad like you say, it pains me to say that too as I'm a Leeds fan.....so what can I say except....COME ON WIGAN!!!

j16 said:
.....so what can I say except....COME ON WIGAN!!!

LOL wouldnt that be a sight if they contended for the championship, but sadly as with every season there is a team at the begining half of the season which shows superb form but then fizzles away around christmas time.....too many drinks and christmas dinners me thinks!!......guess we will have to watch this space

have a good feeling the players minds won't be the same after that knock back down to reality. Everyteam they face now will also be playing with the united win in mind :)

Jose certainly wont be thinking like that, he's too self assured and theres no way he'll let Chelsea think like that either.

Back