Chelsea astronomical bid for Brazilian Kaka.

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how much then?

Chelsea make 'massive' Kaka offer

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says Chelsea have made an "astronomical" bid for Brazilian Kaka.

The Blues have long been linked with a move for 26-year-old World Player of the Year and their boss is now ex-Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Galliani told Italian newspaper La Stampa: "We received an astronomical offer from Chelsea for Kaka."

Galliani also revealed the club have had interest in 29-year-old Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo.

Pirlo's agent has been reported as saying in the Italian press he wants his client to be given the same wage as Kaka.

But Galliani added: "For Pirlo, there have been many requests. But neither Pirlo nor his agent have come into my office and asked me for an improvement in salary."

Galliani says selling Kaka and Pirlo would immediately stabilise Milan's finances, with the club having missed out on a place in next season's Champions League.

"All we would need to do in order to wipe out our debts is sell Kaka and Pirlo," he said.

AC Milan technical director Leonardo told BBC Sport last month it was "impossible" for Chelsea to sign Kaka.

Kaka himself revealed to BBC Sport in April he would not rule out the possibility of one day playing for one of the big clubs in the Premier League.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7492267.stm

Although denied, reports suggesting they made an offer of £75m. Wonder how much Ronaldo is worth then...?

Hmmmm....

Although denied, reports suggesting they made an offer of £75m. Wonder how much Ronaldo is worth then...?

Hmmmm....
not as much as kaka
kaka is a far superior player

You would have to be mad to pay that sort of money for any player - even if you won the champions league 2 years running you could never justify paying that!!!

Its all a load of crap - even Abramovich isnt that stupid!!!

You would have to be mad to pay that sort of money for any player - even if you won the champions league 2 years running you could never justify paying that!!!

Its all a load of crap - even Abramovich isnt that stupid!!!

He might not be stupid, but he has got the money to just chuck around!

Cheers
Fizsparky

Kaka would be worth the money, that is for sure. he's got skill, talent in a bundance and he's honest. He can tackle and track back defending, In many ways Ronaldo could learn a few things from him.

God I hope Chelsea sign him, with Sheva set to leave I need a new name for my shirt.

not as much as kaka
kaka is a far superior player

not too sure about that. Ronaldo's performed to the highest level since the 06 world cup up until the champs league final. Won numerous awards, premship twice, champs league etc.

Domestically kaka has done nothing. He may have played well in the champs league when they won it, but thats not consistency (10 odd games). He a good player but currently Ronaldo's way ahead and would fetch much more than kaka.

Back