Check This Out

and the worst is some bugger will end buying 1

yeah but it will probably be the cable company that buys it .He's even put his phone number oh there !!!

they are crazy for doing that some one phone them you

and kick there a** :Kickassro

F**NG dickheads like this mess up everything hope he gets caught.

Rant over (lol)

he is a big nob. he's lost the plot.

He's also left himself open to accusations of racism I reckon. He's a dipstick.

what i would like to know how does he know it will give you free channels he hasn't even got anyones ird or box key must be a mind reader
mmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if he knows this weeks lotto results could make some money lol

His email address is [email protected] . . he's obviously a member here . . perhaps the admins can do a small member search and perform the relevant actions. :)

:FRIGHT: £79.99 inc P+P for a dynamite!

I think the bit where he states "AND I WILL NOT WHAT SO EVER POST TO ANY NIGIRIANS ANY WHERE " could perhaps be Construed as being racist Ice.

I think he's a member here too.

Don't see that as being racist mtself. I wouldnt deal with Nigerians or most Eastern Europeans on ebay not because im racist but because they have tried to con me on numerous occasions before. I dont fall for it but others do, so i stay away from them.

I think the bit where he states "AND I WILL NOT WHAT SO EVER POST TO ANY NIGIRIANS ANY WHERE " could perhaps be Construed as being racist Ice.

I think he's a member here too.
he isnt on this site

Back