Check this out? What a di$%he$D!!!!

gizmoworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its people like this F^£( everything up for us! Scamming bas$"&*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROM11-Card-Pr...yZ101368QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only selling info! lol They probably dont know any info and once got the cash give the names of a few Sites!!!!! If it wasnt for some really brainy brainiacs on sites like this that help people help each other to learn (and if they wanted to they could probably have made a fortune but are not like that) this pr*&^ wouldnt even know a chips from fries!!!
Just to say thanks to all who have helped me in the past!!!

Last edited:
Well it says "100% refund if you are not totally happy! " so either he will dissapear after payment (and waste his 381/99.5% feedback) or you could find out what he is giving then say your not totally happy and ask for a refund lol.

Clive.

Am I in the minority here? What exactly is he doing wrong? If he wants to take a chance for a few quid then surely it's his decision. Him advertising this service is not going to harm any of us. In the old days we all suspected that getting everything into the public domain would encourage the cc's to act to stop the hack. Fact is they already know everything about our business and if they were able to stop it then it would be over with by now. It seems a lot of people jump on the bandwagon every time they see something on e*ay and start calling them all sorts of names without really knowing why they are calling them! It is also a certainty that this person has learned his 'trade' here or on the shack. The cc's watch our sites and probably read every thread. DW is just as accessible as e*ay so I don't really see the difference between us discussing the hack and someone advertising on e*ay. Ok, so they are making a few quid but so what. I dread to think how many members have made money, no matter how little, out of the knowledge gained on DW and other forums.and I am certain they will be the same hypocrits calling those advertising on e*ay. Personally I just think they are stupid drawing attention to themselves but I just think let them get on with it cos' it aint doin us any harm!!

I am open to having my mind changed if I have missed anything??? :)

It also has no reference to virgin/ntl etc,just rom 11 so it could be anything?its also a lot cheaper then most traders,local to my area.

Suppose thats fare enough, I myself like many others are reliable sometimes on the forum for scripts etc even though I try to learn myself (like most members) All I was saying that some people spend alot of time making programs etc and then some guy goes of fleabay and makes his fortune but then again he coulod be giving advise about anything so maybe I jumped the gun! Fact is it doesnt effect me personnaly and I myself had sold things on fleabay NOT info though! I just thought I would share my view! If people not happy close this post!

Back