Cheating on Xbox Live

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone witnessed any cheating on 360 xbox live games? A friend said he had witnessed invincible players on COD2 on the 360. Even if he shot these players at point blank range they would not die.

Can't say I have played COD2 online so cannot verify this.

It is a sad fact that you will always have morons who run cheats while playing online - I dont know anything about 360 cheats but it was the vast amount of cheats that stopped me playing Counter Strike on the pc years ago.

With cheats running the game has no value. I dont know what they get out of it to be honest.

personally i dont know of any cheats which work on live,this is a big no no for ms

i think what you may come across are lag related and/or just simple glitches of the game

personally i dont know of any cheats which work on live,this is a big no no for ms

i think what you may come across are lag related and/or just simple glitches of the game

Maybe its just cos I'm crap then. LOL
Cant be lag as I have a decent enough router (rangemax next) with port forwarding . I seem to blast away at point black range then I take one hit and I'm down.

There is definately some sort of cheating going on. My friend also stated that none of the enemy players died during the game, and could not be killed, even at point blank range. You would of thought that at least one of their players would have been killed at some point?

most of the time lag does my head in. u shoot someone then they are behind you and your dead

Maybe its just cos I'm crap then. LOL
Cant be lag as I have a decent enough router (rangemax next) with port forwarding . I seem to blast away at point black range then I take one hit and I'm down.

it will be lag on part of the other players,especially yanks

there was cheating on gears,but that was soon stamped out by ms/epic

it will be lag on part of the other players,especially yanks

there was cheating on gears,but that was soon stamped out by ms/epic

any idea how they used the cheat m8? i've seen people who can run in any direction they want on gears the last couple of days

glitchin is still part of gears english,but out right cheating was stopped

and we all know what happens to glitchers in my room........

and as said it doesnt matter what connection you have if a player comes into your room with a crap connection it can affect all other players, hence the sometimes snide kills when you shot first......

and we all know what happens to glitchers in my room........

and as said it doesnt matter what connection you have if a player comes into your room with a crap connection it can affect all other players, hence the sometimes snide kills when you shot first......

Can i join your room then mate. Seeing as you have a decent connection by the sounds of things.
I'm not much kop but always willing. I hear you are fed up of GOW anyhow. Been there, got the t-shirt.

yeah it still gets a run out but not every night for 10 hrs plus like it used to... believe me when you hammer it like i did you have to give it a rest... it was getting to the stage where we had a team and we couldnt be beat so it was win win win win etc...it took the fun out of it as we had no "real" competion....but when everyone we know is on you get some good games and close ones too....if your ever on when me vj etc... are on i,ll give you a shout, we have a laugh and a moan (me) usually a good time until the bordem sets in or the lads go offline and we have to deal with the yanks...

ye i to have seen cheating going on in some games.....

GEARS OF WAR is the worst game for it well i think ........

But even i have shoot people with my shootgun in the persons mouth about five times and they just will not die then they shoot me one's and i fly to bits....

When i ask how did that happen m8 they say it's just practice m8.....

The people that cheat will not say ye iam cheating and most people that cheat host there own match as well so they cannot be kick off...

If you say i shoot you 20 times with my shootgun m8 and 2 times with the sniper rifle in the head and you still did not die what's going on......

They say it's a delay in the internet m8 or somthing like that well well well it did not delay when you shoot me m8 did it then they have nothing to say ......

we were playing cod3 last night and me and a friend who lives in norwich were against to other guys in a game of war. the other 2 guys were on the last flag which they said could not raise they could kill us but we could not kill them. we thought they were cheating at first but i reckon it must have been a glitch.

but you never know!

Yes people can/do cheat, they only fixed GOW cos it's such a popular game, simply done by changing unsigned ini files from the game, get your fave game unpacker extract some files and change tasty looking values like Max_grenade to 99 or health etc, shame that the dvd hack makes this possible but there you go.

double post for some reason???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes people can/do cheat, they only fixed GOW cos it's such a popular game, simply done by changing unsigned ini files from the game, get your fave game unpacker extract some files and change tasty looking values like Max_grenade to 99 or health etc, shame that the dvd hack makes this possible but there you go.

been and gone mate, they fixed it quick smart, you go try load one of them discs now it wont work...

as for others no ones got any going as far as ive ever seen,

glitchers are the tossers on live apart from that its fairly safe.

just dont play with strangers, did your mum never tell you that lol??? well it applies to xboxlive aswell....

yes i know they fixed it that's why i said that in my post :rolleyes:

it's still can be a problem for many other games, you dont see it cos all the knobs are busy playing GOW, and being an adult im allowed to talk to strangers, that's how big people make new friends.

Back